Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Alert!. Second Gunman confirmed, Arrest imminent! Orlando Shooting.

26 posts in this topic

Nowhere in the article does it specifically say second gunmen. It says accomplice.

Seems very strange to announce an arrest before they do it.  Actually... idiotic.  Almost as if it was all staged.  

They going to shut the whole city down like Boston?  There's nothing that screams freedom like stripping you of all your rights in the name of safety! 

3 minutes ago, False Horizons said:

Seems very strange to announce an arrest before they do it.  Actually... idiotic.  Almost as if it was all staged.  

They going to shut the whole city down like Boston?  There's nothing that screams freedom like stripping you of all your rights in the name of safety! 

I get the impression they are trying to flush somebody out, so they go public with this. It's the only thing that makes sense. Why telegraph your plans and let the bad guy get away?

Haha I knew it. I was posting links up on a comment thread that wound up getting locked after I mentioned this very thing. 

Lots of people were saying they saw more than one perp at the night club.  Maybe with enough of them saying it, they have to arrest someone.  Cliff hanger article. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Groove said:

Haha I knew it. I was posting links up on a comment thread that wound up getting locked after I mentioned this very thing. 

Oh really!?  Where did that happen?

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Oh really!?  Where did that happen?

On a anti gun article I read, people were of course bringing up this shooting due to the article. Someone mentioned the more than one shooter and then I did then someone called me one it. I posted 4 or 5 links then shortly after the comments were closed. Not sure why tho. But yea a lot of anti gun people in there. 

Just now, Groove said:

On a anti gun article I read, people were of course bringing up this shooting due to the article. Someone mentioned the more than one shooter and then I did then someone called me one it. I posted 4 or 5 links then shortly after the comments were closed. Not sure why tho. But yea a lot of anti gun people in there. 

Never let the truth get in the way of liberal group think. lmao

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Never let the truth get in the way of liberal group think. lmao

I'm not sure if this is real gay liberal logic or not.
It's sometimes hard to tell if they're being serious.

Published on Jun 13, 2016

An LGBT Gay man from Florida who once danced at Pulse nightclub is upset about the Orlando shooting and calls for an immediate ban on all guns while Obama is still in office and we still have a chance. Also we might need to import more muslims to help us take on the racist bigot rednecks and confiscate all of their guns once and for all. This is 2016! Gays run this world now and we say Enough is Enough! Guys it's time to give up the guns because of this incident.. it will prevent things like this from ever happening again. Namaste.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.