Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mollyblue

Brexit looking very good.

10 posts in this topic

According to Zero Hedge, the move in behalf of Brexit is now at 19 points higher.  Maybe the really lousy mass hit against those who attended the Pulse event will have a favorable factor in increasing this????????:cheer:

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Mollyblue said:

According to Zero Hedge, the move in behalf of Brexit is now at 19 points higher.  Maybe the really lousy mass hit against those who attended the Pulse event will have a favorable factor in increasing this????????:cheer:

:balpk: Go Brexit! 

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Mollyblue said:

hehe i knew it would impact brexit. Informed everyone of this last week to expect something before the vote to swing it :)

All Australian stocks dropped today along with the Aussie dollar because of this.. But I hope they leave Europe because we will be expected to follow. We won't but I hope it happens. Brexit and Trump seem like last hopes to throw the spanner in the works.. Australia bounces back from everything so Brexit away :)

13 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

I'm thinking about buying some gold.

If you're serious, silver might be a better idea. Historically the ratio of silver to gold is 17/1 today it's 72/1 so silver is massively undervalued. When a correction comes your PE ratio will be way better.

A Brexit is necessary if UK wants to survive, EU is giving nearly a million immigrants a year EU citizenship which means they would all have the right to live in Britain.

Go Brexit!!

3 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

One reason perhaps but they have gone negative fr first time and our ten year T bill was 1.603 earlier today which is at the bottom.

While I desire Brexit and the others to follow consider this also breaks up the EU which is a necessary and planned step or the globalists towards their 10 supernations, one of which is our NAU and the forming of those European countries into their respective new ones towards that end.  The 10 kings awaiting the little horn.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.