Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

LIVESTREAM! FBI Director Comey presser on Orlando nightclub massacre

12 posts in this topic

Speaking now! Will update with remarks!

Sending out of thoughts and prayers so far. full resources of the doj is in full swing in supporting the ongoing investigation and have been working around the clock and will continue to do so. We thanks the officers for what they have done so far.

Big speech on the lgbt community. They are really rallying for them. like it has anything to f***ing do with them being gay or whatever they are.

Risk of copycat attacks! seems like they think so the way they are talking.

No indication that this was a plot from outside the us. or any connection to isis. what he said on the phone does not count i guess.

They say the Suspect was radicalized by the internet! omfg didn't someone say yesterday they would blame it on this.

yes they did @Rothbard

1 person likes this

Just now, Ukshep said:

Suspect was radicalized by the internet! omfg didn't someone say yesterday they would blame it on this.

Yes they did! I remember reading that.  Sounds like they are trying to make him out to be a nutcase.  Was interviewed 2x and investigated for 10 months!  Name surfaced again in July!  Attended the same mosque in FL as other killer, but it's all ok cuz he got married and had a kid! OMG these people are the keystone cops personified!  If that was any of us, we'd be behind bars!  

It must be nice to investigate yourself and decide you are exonerated all by yourself. This is insane. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

It must be nice to investigate yourself and decide you are exonerated all by yourself. This is insane. 

They just said do not fear people! instead let us deal with it and keep you safe. sounds like someone is actually saying give up your rights! we will save you!

Just now, Ukshep said:

They just said do not fear people! instead let us deal with it and keep you safe. sounds like someone is actually saying give up your rights! we will save you!

Yes, what happened at The Pulse makes me feel soooo safe. They are a mop up crew, that is all. 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, what happened at The Pulse makes me feel soooo safe. They are a mop up crew, that is all. 

More on the way!

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

When seconds count,cops are just minutes away!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.