Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

The guy that held the doors closed at The Pulse interview

12 posts in this topic

Go to 14 minutes in to hear what he says about that. DUMBASS! 

56 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sounds like someone was coaching him in those headphones while he was speaking as he hesitated and shuddered.

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Sounds like someone was coaching him in those headphones while he was speaking as he hesitated and shuddered.

He knew he did the wrong thing! 

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Watch, while everyone is distracted by all of this, something even bigger will take place. Sometimes they do big things under the cover of something else, but something that's hushed up, and sometimes they do things dramatically and out in the open.

1 minute ago, yaknow said:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64c_1465831192

Why does the guy who held the door have headphones in?he even stops and lets the reporter ask another question

That's what I said before. Looks like someone is coaching him on what to say, and why would he have headphones on after such a thing? Was he listening to music? Hardly!

Trump better be very careful today with his upcoming speech which is set to start in one hour and fifteen minutes.

7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Trump better be very careful today with his upcoming speech which is set to start in one hour and fifteen minutes.

I think he needs to say what we all think!!banning muslims until we can check their backrounds!!what is so wrong with that?shouldnt we be doing that for anyone who wants to enter the u.s?but muslims would be a good start

6 minutes ago, yaknow said:

I think he needs to say what we all think!!banning muslims until we can check their backrounds!!what is so wrong with that?shouldnt we be doing that for anyone who wants to enter the u.s?but muslims would be a good start

He already said that and msm reported it as a total ban on all muslims, kicking them all out of the country and never letting anyone in. Not that I disagree with msm, but still, they lied. 

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He already said that and msm reported it as a total ban on all muslims, kicking them all out of the country and never letting anyone in. Not that I disagree with msm, but still, they lied. 

Seems like a simple solution if one actually wants to solve the terrorism problem. Oh wait, that's not the goal.

15 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Notice the animal print on his collar......classic beta trigger....keeps him in alter and the other Monarchs

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.