Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Steve quayle Orlando witness/victim statement

10 posts in this topic

Earlier I had posted about my employees sister who was at the club when the whole situation went down .I just got some updates.She took 12 bullets ,11 were removed and one is in her liver and can't be taken out.She is coherent,fairly stable, and VERY lucky to still be alive .But that not the point of this post.There are bits the media are not telling us.Mind you,this is coming directly from a survivor of the attack: there are two others that were in the club slaughtering people last night that were not caught.They are still out there and they are armed and dangerous.The media is not reporting this as they don want to scare everyone,but i think it's important that people know. Friends please stay safe.I would probably avoid theme parks,clubs,shopping malls,or anywhere with high concentration of people for little while.Cody Agnew

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1791

So it looks like a hoax then, eh? 

No ambulances. "Victims" being carried for blocks to I don't know where. No real evidence of anyone dead. Something smells. Do you smell it?

Thus it is another hoax. A cross between Sandy Hook and Boston.

Thanks Obama.

They just caught a guy with a car load of guns and explosives going into some LA gay festival or something like that, I just read about it today

9 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Earlier I had posted about my employees sister who was at the club when the whole situation went down .I just got some updates.She took 12 bullets ,11 were removed and one is in her liver and can't be taken out.She is coherent,fairly stable, and VERY lucky to still be alive .But that not the point of this post.There are bits the media are not telling us.Mind you,this is coming directly from a survivor of the attack: there are two others that were in the club slaughtering people last night that were not caught.They are still out there and they are armed and dangerous.The media is not reporting this as they don want to scare everyone,but i think it's important that people know. Friends please stay safe.I would probably avoid theme parks,clubs,shopping malls,or anywhere with high concentration of people for little while.Cody Agnew

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1791

Ok this makes more sense. I think the other 2 escaped before Omar left. I think Omar was supposed to suicide bomb the police.

Also, the doors being held shut was due to escaping victims. Just in case this is why she says their were more than 1.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.