Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Im hearing trumps upcoming speech is about hillary!

16 posts in this topic

Its supposed to be a Trump reveal speech about Hilary's crimes! who knows for sure though right! It happens today for me as its 2am or tomorrow for the rest of you!

Thoughts everyone?

I think Cinn did up a link to it for us yesterday...maybe she can pin it for the lovestream :)

I usually hate all the rally but I'm really looking forward to this. But I don't think he'll say anything we don't already know, I hope he starts talking about the woman that hillary raped when she was a child, she just bought out a book about it and naming everyone involved! 

Just now, 2QIK4U said:

I usually hate all the rally but I'm really looking forward to this. But I don't think he'll say anything we don't already know, I hope he starts talking about the woman that hillary raped when she was a child, she just bought out a book about it and naming everyone involved! 

I hope he has evidence.

Just now, counterintelligence said:

For an encore presentation maybe Trump will cite all of Obama's crimes.   

I'm beginning to see how Trump works with that stuff.  He already intimated he'd nail Obama as fair game if he starts campaigning for Hiliary.  That was the same warning he gave Jeb Bush re:  911 and Bush punked. 

What bothers me about that is it strongly implies that Trump has evidence, but rather than just bring it out and air it, he's using it to silence potential political opposition.  If he's got it he should air it, no matter who the criminal is or what the crime.

Might have to wait for that Hilliary expose' speech now :/

Updated: Donald Trump cancels Portsmouth rally, Rye, Boston fundraisers Trump still plans to deliver major speech at Saint Anselm College in Manchester

Trump's speech at Saint Anselm had been billed as a major take down of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

But in the wake of the Orlando massacre, the worst mass shooting in U.S. history, Trump is either shifting or expanding his focus in the speech.

In a statement late Sunday afternoon, Trump's campaign did not mention Clinton but said his speech will be an effort to "further address this terrorist attack, immigration and national security."

...or it just might be a much more dramatic backdrop to compare and contrast Benghazi, Saudi donations to the Clinton charity scams, emails and that long list of dead potential whistleblowers that dog her heels.  Hope so :)

I believe Trump said he will talk about today's events sometime on Monday. It was on his website I believe.

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Its supposed to be a Trump reveal speech about Hilary's crimes! who knows for sure though right! It happens today for me as its 2am or tomorrow for the rest of you!

Thoughts everyone?

Yeah I caught the speech Tuesday. He said he was going to attack Hillary, talk about all of their scandalous shit.

Look for Trumps Speech from last Tuesday should be 15 to 20 minutes long.

1 hour ago, counterintelligence said:

For an encore presentation maybe Trump will cite all of Obama's crimes.   

If Trump released everything he knows, you would be out in the streets with pitchforks and baseball bats.

This knowledge is what has kept Trump safe so far.

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I believe Trump said he will talk about today's events sometime on Monday. It was on his website I believe.

That will be part of it now. if not the whole thing. the original speech was announced before the shooting.

I foresee a powerful speech that may involve tears. the kind of speech that will become historic!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.