Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE *** WANT 100% PROOF OF FAKERY CHECK OUT THE 1ST/2ND VIDEOS

158 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me; fool me a half dozen times, now, you're a mainstream conspiracy theorist!

You can see the lying piece of s*** standing with his red shoe on there at the end.

Edited by Rothbard
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Based on that video I redact my previous comment.

Edited by thedudeabides

24 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

This, is by no means a fake event. I have family nearby in Orlando and my aunt is an ER nurse at the hospital that took most of the wounded in.

This is 100% a terrorist attack carried out by ISIS. They even said it was coming 3 days prior.

LMAO.... sorry Duder, you shot your credibility to Hell in a hand basket when you said you saw curvature from planes and help start the FE psy-op, LOLOLOL...... I'm sure your "aunt" is more than credible for a source.

You are 100% right RB..... about what you said to me on FB, lol.

PROVE TO ME THIS WAS A REAL TERRORIST ATTACK.....

AND I WILL NEVER POST A FLAT EARTH THING EVER AGAIN.

See you guys later tonight with more FE posts, lol.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

LMAO.... sorry Duder, you shot your credibility to Hell in a hand basket when you said you saw curvature from planes and help start the FE psy-op, LOLOLOL...... I'm sure your "aunt" is more than credible for a source.

Your credibility is par excellence GTFO

7 minutes ago, Retardo said:

Your credibility is par excellence GTFO

Moi?  My credibility is pretty good I think..... seeing how no one has proven me incorrect about anything I've said, without using cartoons or the king's literatures as 10000% proof of everything ever.

23 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

That's a pretty lame argument since one has zero to do with the other. You cannot attack someone's credibility for disagreeing with you about flat earth and then claim he is lying about his family being at the hospital and witnessing first hand what happened.

Besides, you've never proven that you were right about this attack in the first place. Just stating you're right and we are all wrong is condescending towards those who disagree with you.

2 people like this

Shills for whom? Lies about what? Corrupt? Knock off the calumny. 

This is a conspiracy site, not facebook. We see corruption and NWO tactics everywhere.

Where are all the cell phone live videos????? The news clips I've seen looked no way like a triage going on. 

Well, I  guess the conspiracy gods have spoken. We mere mortals are but weary travelers resting at your oasis of knowledge in the vast desert of ignorance. 

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Well, I  guess the conspiracy gods have spoken. We mere mortals are but weary travelers resting at your oasis of knowledge in the vast desert of ignorance. 

Why the condescending tone? Argue if you have an argument. Otherwise, no need to get personal. You trust the reporting and the government. Some of us question everything. Some question our motives.

Where are the cell phone live videos? Heck, I can't go to a store or restaurant without seeing everyone else with their devices taking selfies and recording their surroundings.

:shepwatch:

DON'T MAKE ME STEP IN! I HATE STEPPING IN!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.