Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Orlando jihadist was employed by G4S

10 posts in this topic

So #Orlando jihadist was employed by G4S..G4S is contracted by our Govt to transport illegals throughout country.

@Cinnamon

-

DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing Vanloads of Illegal Aliens Away from Border

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/dhs-quietly-moving-releasing-vanloads-illegal-aliens-away-border/

A security company contracted by the U.S. government is driving the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix, sources said. The firm is called G4S and claims to be the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in more than 100 countries and 610,000 employees. G4S has more than 50,000 employees in the U.S. and its domestic headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida. Judicial Watch is filing a number of public records requests to get more information involving the arrangement between G4S and the government, specifically the transport of illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to other parts of the country. The photo accompanying this story shows the uniformed G4S guard that transported the OTMs this week from Tucson to Phoenix.

Outraged Border Patrol agents and supervisors on the front lines say illegal immigrants are being released in droves because there’s no room to keep them in detention. “They’re telling us to put them on a bus and let them go,” said one law enforcement official in Arizona. “Just move those bodies across the country.” Officially, DHS denies this is occurring and in fact earlier this year U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske blasted Border Patrol union officials for denouncing this dangerous catch-and-release policy. Kerlikowske’s scolding came in response to the congressional testimony of Bandon Judd, chief of the National Border Patrol Council, the labor union that represents line agents. Judd told lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee that illegal immigrants without serious criminal convictions can be released immediately and disappear into the shadows. Kerlikowske shot back, telling a separate congressional committee: “I would not stand by if the Border Patrol was — releasing people without going through all of the formalities.”

-

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/742063891895615488

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Remember this because I've posted this remark a number of times before.

ISIL and ISIS are two different parts of one and the same organization.

ISIL is the head/brains setting everything up with planning.

ISIS is the tail/workers who carry out the acts of violence.

When you hear obama use the word ISIL in any live broadcasts, that is a signal to someone to pay careful attention to what follows.

Coded messages.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Why can't they bus them right back across the **** border where they find them? Because our #### laws protect them???? This is so upside-down and inside-out. 

WHO are these traitors who are willing to do this to us? Pretty much all politicians. Pretty much all business owners who hire and protect their hard-working paisanos. And lots of other people who take the perks of working for our shadow government. Why doesn't the *#*# ACLU help citizens instead of illegals? If this isn't doom, I don't know what is.

I live near Orlando,in the local news  the father of the shooter said the sun was upset with two men he had seen kissing in Miami.  Was it ISIS or was this guy a closeted homo.

39 minutes ago, BobMalugaluga said:

I live near Orlando,in the local news  the father of the shooter said the sun was upset with two men he had seen kissing in Miami.  Was it ISIS or was this guy a closeted homo.

It was ISIS, his Social media account and a recorded call of him to 911. In the call he states his allegiance to ISIS.

reminds me of the time I called 911 while I was driving on the freeway because of mysterious white government vans (about 10-15 of them driving together, no back windows, just front seats), most didn't have windows, they were all speeding, and all were being driven by *******. 

But hey, this sort of thing was normal for Florida.  Unless they did something obviously illegal (speeding isn't?), then they're allowed to do whatever they want.  I warned their asses years ago. 

Also, very interesting the first target is considered a soft target, because locally there's a bar that has ISIS etched into one of the female bathroom stalls.  I guess that's normal though too, right.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, PrincessButtercup said:

reminds me of the time I called 911 while I was driving on the freeway because of mysterious white government vans (about 10-15 of them driving together, no back windows, just front seats), most didn't have windows, they were all speeding, and all were being driven by *******. 

But hey, this sort of thing was normal for Florida.  Unless they did something obviously illegal (speeding isn't?), then they're allowed to do whatever they want.  I warned their asses years ago. 

Also, very interesting the first target is considered a soft target, because locally there's a bar that has ISIS etched into one of the female bathroom stalls.  I guess that's normal though too, right.

?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.