Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Time to ruin your search history hahahaha!

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

omg :)  rofl...actually might be a useful tool for confusing those algorithms trying to psychologically profile you by analysing your activity  on the net.   Not really, since the algorithm will know  you clicked on that link, but it was a fun thought while it lasted :)  It would at least chew up a bit of processing/analysis time and cost the snooping control freaks a bit of extra electricity.

Edited by Jostler

13 minutes ago, five4ty7am said:

Damn I just ran this on a shared computer - CCleaner time :ph34r:

rofl! the #1 word to ruin your history is trump anyway. doubt it matters if you clean it.

I feel better knowing that I am not the only one having a slow news day .

4 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Some folk really need a decent job.. LOL

That goes for just about anybody in the ever expanding government.  Of course, they can't decide whether the universe is shrinking or expanding or both.  Computers keep getting smaller and more efficient each year, while government keeps expanding, getting bigger, and picky about what it chooses to do.  Why doesn't government get smaller annd smaller?

4 hours ago, five4ty7am said:

Damn I just ran this on a shared computer - CCleaner time :ph34r:

The people who are tracking us, won't ever come clean!

3 hours ago, yaknow said:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fbb_1465591329

They altering searches anyway

GOOGLE trying to swing voters for Killary

They'll be keeping an altered record of our searches.  See everybody voted for Killary!

Wow, I clicked this earlier and didn't click the search button on the page, so wasn't sure what this was about. Went back and got it right this time. No joke, it ran for a few minutes and I stopped it. Guess what it stopped on?? If you guessed 'How to join ISIS' you would be correct.  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::wacko::ph34r::ph34r: 

I'm waiting patiently for the SWAT teams to come gun me down.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.