Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

18 posts in this topic

Scheduled for Jun 13, 2016

Monday, June 13, 2016: Live streaming coverage of Donald Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton in Manchester, NH at Saint Anselm College - New Hampshire Institute of Politics Auditorium. Coverage begins at 2:30 PM EDT.

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Speech in Manchester, NH- Saint Anselm College (6-13-16)

Posting so I don't forget about it on Monday. 

I suspect this is the one Trump promised to use to focus on Hillary's criminal history.   I'm very apolitical now and have no confidence whatsoever that Trump is any kind of saviour of the US, but this speech promises to be very interesting if he does what he implied after winning California.  I'll be watching this one so thanks for getting the link up for easy access :)

1 person likes this

Pinned so we do not forgot tomorrow! 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Pinned so we do not forgot tomorrow! 

Thank you, I will def wake up for this.

:popcorn:

Posted (edited)

On 6/11/2016 at 2:42 PM, Cinnamon said:

Scheduled for Jun 13, 2016

Monday, June 13, 2016: Live streaming coverage of Donald Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton in Manchester, NH at Saint Anselm College - New Hampshire Institute of Politics Auditorium. Coverage begins at 2:30 PM EDT.

Posting so I don't forget about it on Monday. 

I think Trump should be very careful and cautious with this one because I have a very bad feeling.

He is moving up, he is moving forward too fast!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I think Trump should be very careful and cautious with this one because I have a very bad feeling.

I think he better do what most people do who know things, get it out into the public eye ASAP so if something does happen to him, everyone will know who did it.  Run over those bastards with a steamroller and a dumptruck and put the pedal to the freaking metal. 

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:bump3:

Not signed in

Cinn, is that the new Bump Trump Logo?

1 person likes this

To both of you.

You know Trumps Tarot cards are DEATH and EMPEROR?

He lives he conquers - If he dies, something stirs in Americans hearts. An Awakening.

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think he better do what most people do who know things, get it out into the public eye ASAP so if something does happen to him, everyone will know who did it.  Run over those bastards with a steamroller and a dumptruck and put the pedal to the freaking metal. 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

To both of you.

You know Trumps Tarot cards are DEATH and EMPEROR?

He lives he conquers - If he dies, something stirs in Americans hearts. An Awakening.

Yes... TPTB know this.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Thanks I'll definitely be watching through here :)   I didn't know when it was exactly but there's a handy timer on the live stream,  14 hrs and waiting

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.