Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Pittsburgh, PA (6-11-16)

27 posts in this topic

Pinned because you never know what's going to happen with a Trump rally! 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Pinned because you never know what's going to happen with a Trump rally! 

Any idea where at the Burgh this is happening at?? Do they have these rallies right on the tarmac at the airport?? That's what it's looked like a couple times. I see its in Moon Township. I lived in Butler, just north of Shitsburgh for a few years.

Edited by Rustydog

3 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Any idea where at the Burgh this is happening at?? Do they have these rallies right on the tarmac at the airport?? That's what it's looked like a couple times. 

It's starting in about 15 minutes. Here's what it says, looks like it's at the Airport somewhere:

Started streaming less than 1 hour ago

Saturday, June 11, 2016: Live streaming coverage of the Donald J. Trump for President rally in Pittsburgh, PA at Atlantic Aviation. Coverage begins at 3:00 PM EDT.

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Pittsburgh, PA (6-11-16)

I don't think Pittsburgh International is in Moon Twp. I've ever never heard of Atlantic aviation. I know he flies in a full sized jet. Looks like the rally is right on the tarmac tho. Like that he can get more than one rally in on the same day, smart.

2 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I don't think Pittsburgh International is in Moon Twp. I've ever never heard of Atlantic aviation. I know he flies in a full sized jet. Looks like the rally is right on the tarmac tho. Like that he can get more than one rally in on the same day, smart.

He was in Tampa this morning. 

46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

something seems off with this stream.... its as if the camera view and the crowd and the rest is somehow needed to be seen that way. PERFECT VIEW if they wished to do something if you know what i mean.

You can see but not enough.

Trump has just touched down on the runway :D

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

something seems off with this stream.... its as if the camera view and the crowd and the rest is somehow needed to be seen that way. PERFECT VIEW if they wished to do something if you know what i mean.

You can see but not enough.

It's awfully dark. I wonder if they'll put lights on the podium, it's in the dark too. 

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

symbolic date.... watch this STREAM!

611, why does that sound significant??

38 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He was in Tampa this morning. 

Wow, I had just assumed he would do rallies in the same geographical area. Must be nice to have your own personal all jet!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.