Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

MAYBE WE SHOULD GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA NOW?

20 posts in this topic

I did not want to be the bearer of such info but i am advising people have go bags ready. And are able to get out of California if need be. Looking at the last few days of earthquakes is starting to show a trend.

Yesterday we had almost 1000 quakes, At the start of the day they were averaging a 1.0 magnitude. By the night they were averaging 2.0 and as we speak today we have had another 500 quakes today mostly averaging around 2.3.

This seems like a real strange swarm. Its building up and given whats been going on with everything else. I want to say if it seems like its going to happen. Preparations, Deadlines are all over. And now this!

If you think its a big deal then better safe than sorry. This is giving me a bad feeling now. Maybe its just because i am worried about @Cinnamon. Thoughts people? i do not want to be Fear mongering! tell me i am wrong.

32 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I did not want to be the bearer of such info but i am advising people have go bags ready. And are able to get out of California if need be. Looking at the last few days of earthquakes is starting to show a trend.

Yesterday we had almost 1000 quakes, At the start of the day they were averaging a 1.0 magnitude. By the night they were averaging 2.0 and as we speak today we have had another 500 quakes today mostly averaging around 2.3.

This seems like a real strange swarm. Its building up and given whats been going on with everything else. I want to say if it seems like its going to happen. Preparations, Deadlines are all over. And now this!

If you think its a big deal then better safe than sorry. This is giving me a bad feeling now. Maybe its just because i am worried about @Cinnamon. Thoughts people? i do not want to be Fear mongering! tell me i am wrong.

It is literally never a bad idea to be prepared!!! Good lookin out Shep!!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I wouldn't fret about it. Probably just more government tunneling projects going on. California has the most to fear if their population goes 10,000 B.C. (Important people in California need a way out fast.)

I'll be here reporting for as long as we got interwebs.  Not my choice, but my job really doesn't begin til after the chaos strikes.  I'm as ready as I can get, 'cept I need to get some clothes washed :)

7 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I'll be here reporting for as long as we got interwebs.  Not my choice, but my job really doesn't begin til after the chaos strikes.  I'm as ready as I can get, 'cept I need to get some clothes washed :)

Yes! Always make sure the laundry is done before a disaster! (Not kidding!)

Just now, Cinnamon said:

NEVER....EVER confront disaster with dirty underwear!  :)

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is so true. Wittiness to that durning Katrina. 

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I am four generations here.  My roots are planted so deep I definitely will die here.:bricks:

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Don't worry about water. Between dams breaking and tsunami, you'll have more than enough water!

Posted (edited)

I have a sister who lives in cali, and one in Utah, Nevada, Arizona, State of Washington.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Don't worry about water. Between dams breaking and tsunami, you'll have more than enough water!

If a tsunami gets to me where I am, then the entire west coast will be gone from Alaska to South America.  I ended up in this place in the strangest way, I think there's a reason for that... thanks the Universe. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

If a tsunami gets to me where I am, then the entire west coast will be gone from Alaska to South America.  I ended up in this place in the strangest way, I think there's a reason for that... thanks the Universe. 

How high above sea level R U? and what city in Cali?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.