Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

10 real life incidents that prove time travel

53 posts in this topic

While I don't believe in time travel per se, I  do believe in multiple, parallel dimensions.  Sometimes they overlap. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cannot travel through something that doesn't exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Dudeonmobile said:

You cannot travel through something that doesn't exist. 

Hey, I  just put it out there. What's really going on is up to each individual to figure out.  I was researching an episode in my life where I was missing 28 minutes,  man made or not,  when I started finding these. Like I said,  I  do believe in parallel dimensions  and that they do overlap. I  believe that for me personally,  I have proof in my own life. 

Edited by octopus prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

And, last but not least, 5 more 

 

Videos look interesting, thx, I will ck them out. While I'm Not Sure, I love that movie, about many of the things happening around us I have most definitely noticed that time seems to be moving at a much faster rate for me. Maybe my meds quit working?? IDK, but it's hard to believe that it's halfway thru 2016 already. Not only are days flying by, but years it seems now. If my perception of time can be altered then surely time travel is possible, even if not intentionality. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Videos look interesting, thx, I will ck them out. While I'm Not Sure, I love that movie, about many of the things happening around us I have most definitely noticed that time seems to be moving at a much faster rate for me. Maybe my meds quit working?? IDK, but it's hard to believe that it's halfway thru 2016 already. Not only are days flying by, but years it seems now. If my perception of time can be altered then surely time travel is possible, even if not intentionality. 

 

Most believe that time is a man made concept and I am inclined to agree. I'm thinking it's more about parallel dimensions that overlap occasionally. It would explain a lot of phenomenon other than just my lost time episode. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

Most believe that time is a man made concept and I am inclined to agree. I'm thinking it's more about parallel dimensions that overlap occasionally. It would explain a lot of phenomenon other than just my lost time episode. 

The Solway Firth pic comes to mind also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time, which even dumbass Einstein said does not exist.

The universe is flat, acc. to physicists. Not unlike the motherboard of a computer which runs a simulation game. Some posters call it The Mandela Effect, which alters our memories of past and gives us peeks into the future. We are artificial intelligence sub-programs within it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, grav said:

Time, which even dumbass Einstein said does not exist.

The universe is flat, acc. to physicists. Not unlike the motherboard of a computer which runs a simulation game. Some posters call it The Mandela Effect, which alters our memories of past and gives us peeks into the future. We are artificial intelligence sub-programs within it. 

 Could it be possible that the laws of physics in one dimension/reality don't apply in another?? There are so many things we don't fully understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

 Could it be possible that the laws of physics in one dimension/reality don't apply in another?? There are so many things we don't fully understand.

In a universe of infinite possibility,  then anything is possible. We like to think we "know" things,  but the only certainty to me is that we know nothing. 

"It's not what we know that hurts us, it's what we think we know that just ain't so." - Mark Twain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.