Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

EU Referendum: Massive swing to Brexit – with just 12 days to go

16 posts in this topic

:bananawohoo:

Exclusive: polling carried out for ‘The Independent’ shows that 55 per cent of UK voters intend to vote for Britain to leave the EU in the 23 June referendum 

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

Cmon brits! make the right choice

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

:bananawohoo:

Exclusive: polling carried out for ‘The Independent’ shows that 55 per cent of UK voters intend to vote for Britain to leave the EU in the 23 June referendum 

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

Cmon brits! make the right choice

55%, hmm, half. Close enough to make any result acceptable. Now tell us how UK voting booths will be made tamper-proof. :unsure:

3 hours ago, grav said:

55%, hmm, half. Close enough to make any result acceptable. Now tell us how UK voting booths will be made tamper-proof. :unsure:

Probably not going to be enough. I am still awaiting an event before the brexit vote. I feel they may need to swing the count.

It's been noted that an election/vote can be thrown but it has to be 1 to 2 percent of the vote. (Note all the super close elections in the past several years in that range). 5 percent should be enough to make it impossible for them to throw it, but if they want it bad enough, I guess they can find a way. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Probably not going to be enough. I am still awaiting an event before the brexit vote. I feel they may need to swing the count.

The flood of immigrants (when they go and vote) should be enough to force you to stay in the Collective... 

2 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

The flood of immigrants (when they go and vote) should be enough to force you to stay in the Collective... 

hehe you know the real reason for immigration i see. Well done good sir!

1 person likes this

I hope the momentum builds on this over the next several days because once Brexit is effected more will follow.:drinkingwine:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mollyblue said:

I hope the momentum builds on this over the next several days because once Brexit is effected more will follow.:drinkingwine:

I'd be happy going in at 63% but less and i feel like maybe a loss is on the table!

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'd be happy going in at 63% but less and i feel like maybe a loss is on the table!

I hope that WHEN it is a done deal then Cameron goes with it.  Not to offend if you are not of that persuasion.  Just my kittle American nose sticking in other people's business.:cheer:

I'm convinced what they want most right now is chaos.  They'll throw this vote whichever way they believe is most likely to produce violence in the streets.  And it's bigger than just the UK.  Whatever creates the most chaos for all of Europe will be the goal.  Polls in other European countries are now showing quickly rising interest in referendums considering their continued inclusion in the Eurozone.

They also need excuses to hide behind when this tired, abused system of money and credit finally collapses.  Something that will divert attention and allow them to claim "not our fault".  WWIII, collapse of the EU, massively destructive natural disaster in an economically signifficant region, massive epidemic of some deadly disease...any excuse will do.

1 person likes this

Perhaps that totally occultic opening ceremony that they did in Switzerland was a precursive spell moving Europe towards this direction??????????

7 minutes ago, Mollyblue said:

I hope that WHEN it is a done deal then Cameron goes with it.  Not to offend if you are not of that persuasion.  Just my kittle American nose sticking in other people's business.:cheer:

i agree so its ok!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.