Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Cloud seeding flight approved for day before fatal Tasmania flooding

6 posts in this topic

Tasmania’s government-owned energy company has been asked to explain why it conducted cloud seeding over the Australian island shortly before heavy rains which caused catastrophic flooding.

Cloud seeding is a process which involves dropping ice crystals into clouds to cause rain and is used as a technique to maintain water levels in dams.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/346127-tasmania-flooding-cloud-seeding/

Well, isn't this interesting!? 

Chemtrails and that good stuff.Wouldnt it be nice to do this over a drought striken California?nah we will use it to flood and kill people!!

1 person likes this

Just now, yaknow said:

Chemtrails and that good stuff.Wouldnt it be nice to do this over a drought striken California?nah we will use it to flood and kill people!!

the drought is neither natural nor accidental

1 person likes this

Thankyou very much, our news gets covered up too :( first I've heard of this article great find and appreciated :)

They sprayed us on east coast constantly this spring March and April. Then the rains started. I think it broke a record number of days in a row +. Been like this for a few years that I've noticed.   It's causing a lot of changes. A lot of mold,mildew affecting plants. It's disrupting. Tomato plants and other vegetables are getting fungi and dying early.  Rain thru summer. Keeps grass growing.  Then when you seed in sept - drought.  I think it's deliberate. Also they're changing the soil with the aluminum in the chemtrails and the glyphosate poisoning (only their seeds will grow). Might as well throw in some biological or chemical toxin like Lyme and sht to cause asthma to the aerosol spray to keep us sick and weaker

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.