Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

Live. Protest outside Trump Rally. Richmond, VA,

8 posts in this topic

Wouldn't be a Trump rally without some paid protesters. 

Their saying something about the Ikkk but fail to realize that the grand master of California enforced Killary aand she has not rebuked it. Ugh stupid kids. 

3 minutes ago, Groove said:

Wouldn't be a Trump rally without some paid protesters. 

Yeh all 20 of them. lmao  GIVE ME MORE FOOD STAMPS! 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Haha 

18 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The ones that my son saw in Sacramento were, according to how he and others saw them, seemed to have been picked up from the homeless shelter and were unwashed, really bad smelling, both breath and body and had n o clue what they were protesting.  He asked on what it is that he was protesting and he said his reply was , uh, uh and one more of those.  Nothing else was articulated.  No clue whatsoever.:huh:

1 minute ago, Mollyblue said:

The ones that my son saw in Sacramento were, according to how he and others saw them, seemed to have been picked up from the homeless shelter and were unwashed, really bad smelling, both breath and body and had n o clue what they were protesting.  He asked on what it is that he was protesting and he said his reply was , uh, uh and one more of those.  Nothing else was articulated.  No clue whatsoever.:huh:

It's well known that 3rd world countries have paid protesters, they'll stand out there all day for 2 dollars.  Seems that we've gone that route as well, but on a much larger scale of Soros paid busing of protesters in places where the really big ones take place.  I'm not surprised that would be happening in Sacramento, either.  :angry:  No wonder we can't believe our own eyes anymore. 

Craigslist Ad: Get Paid $15 an Hour to Protest at a Trump Rally

There are a whole raft of these kinds of reports a google search away.  It's difficult to say for certain who is memeering whom, but when I saw obvious street thugs, throwing gang signs and resorting to violence from the outset at the San Jose rally, it seems very credible that reports of Craiglist hiring campaigns, some offering transportation and accomodation to those willing to travel, seem very plausible.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.