Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lucy Barnable

German Minister: Closed Borders Will Lead To Inbreeding

28 posts in this topic

Federal Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble has made it clear that he does not support a securing or closing of the borders of Germany for various reasons, including what he believes may be the downfall of the German people: inbreeding.

According to Mr. Schäuble mass migration is a great opportunity for Germans  to become more diverse as a people, especially the mass migration of Muslims: “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity,” Tagesspiegel reports.

The comments come as the German government is looking for a new approach to the migrant crisis.
-----
The comments echo those of the former leader of the Left Party Gregor Gysi who said in a pro-migrant video last year at the start of the migrant crisis: “Every year more native Germans die than are born. That is very fortunate. It’s because the Nazis are not very good at having offspring.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/

Muslims are the most inbred people on the planet!
They've been marring their first cousins for generations.
They have the highest rate of birth defects because of it.

44 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

“Every year more native Germans die than are born. That is very fortunate.

Whoa. Maybe he would consider dying and make Germany a better place.

3 people like this

Inbreeding sounds good compared to the violent muslim invasion of Germany and the rest of europe. The invading hordes are boasting of breeding their ideology into western society, and our governments expect us to embrace this??

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Brio said:

Whoa. Maybe he would consider dying and make Germany a better place.

Right? This video makes me sick!

12 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Inbreeding sounds good compared to the violent muslim invasion of Germany and the rest of europe. The invading hordes are boasting of breeding their ideology into western society, and our governments expect us to embrace this??

I can't imagine western women breeding with Muslim men.
It's going to take many years of propaganda to convince them to.

10 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I can't imagine western women breeding with Muslim men.
It's going to take many years of propaganda to convince them 

After awhile they will just be neighbors and coworkers and such. They will lie, cheat and rape until western culture is replaced with 6th century beliefs. And they can be very persuasive with their lies, young impressionable women will be coerced. I hope you are right LucyB, our cultures existence may very well depend on it.

1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

After awhile they will just be neighbors and coworkers and such. They will lie, cheat and rape until western culture is replaced with 6th century beliefs. And they can be very persuasive with their lies, young impressionable women will be coerced. I hope you are right LucyB, our cultures existence may very well depend on it.

It's clearly white genocide.
I'm frustrated more people don't see this.

22 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Right? This video makes me sick!

WTH is this idiot talking about?? So being proud of your heritage makes you a Nazi now?? For sure bad things happened on all sides during WWII, but that was 70 years ago!! Today's Germany owes nothing for the sins of their forefathers. 

1 person likes this

WTH is this idiot talking about?? So being proud of your heritage makes you a Nazi now?? For sure bad things happened on all sides during WWII, but that was 70 years ago!! Today's Germany owes nothing for the sins of their forefathers. 

Exactly!
This is taking place in every western nation.

Norway is TOO WHITE! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo

"The Norwegian people have very little experience dealing with minorities" So we have a BIG "job to do" in bringing minorities to them, according to Ervin Kohn (Twitter).

Kohn is the President of The Jewish Community in Oslo and the Deputy Director at the Norwegian Center Against Racism.

The question is, since when did Norwegians decide they needed an organization to solve the "problem" of racism in their country? After all, isn't Norway a homogenous country?

Not for long, if Kohn has his way!

https://redice.tv/news/norway-is-too-white-according-to-the-president-of-the-jewish-community-in-oslo

That sounds pretty darn racist to me coming from the deputy director against racism.

6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's clearly white genocide.
I'm frustrated more people don't see this.

It is very frustrating, but after time people will see the invaders for what they are, question is by then will it be too late??

2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Exactly!
This is taking place in every western nation.

Norway is TOO WHITE! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo

"The Norwegian people have very little experience dealing with minorities" So we have a BIG "job to do" in bringing minorities to them, according to Ervin Kohn (Twitter).

Kohn is the President of The Jewish Community in Oslo and the Deputy Director at the Norwegian Center Against Racism.

The question is, since when did Norwegians decide they needed an organization to solve the "problem" of racism in their country? After all, isn't Norway a homogenous country?

Not for long, if Kohn has his way!

https://redice.tv/news/norway-is-too-white-according-to-the-president-of-the-jewish-community-in-oslo

That sounds pretty darn racist to me coming from the deputy director against racism.

Yes that is terrible!! As if anyone has a choice as to what race they will be born into. Political correctness will be the end of life as we know it if we don't stomp it out now. Let's offend the 99% so that we don't offend the 1%??? Makes very little sense, especially coming from someone looking to get elected into office. 

It is very frustrating, but after time people will see the invaders for what they are, question is by then will it be too late??

I fear it will be.
How do you get rid of millions of Muslims that were intentionally brought in?
Where can westerners go to get away from them when they're everywhere?

This is the former president of France saying racial interbreeding is an obligation, not a choice.

"And we will obligate ourselves as to results. 
If this volunteerism does not work for the Republic,
then the State will move to still more coercive measures."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.