Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Redlistvet

Total count 921 earthquakes at 02:55 utc

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The usgs earthquake site is reporting over 643 earthquakes this morning!!!!

Wow.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"feed"%3A"1day_all"%2C"search"%3Anull%2C"listFormat"%3A"default"%2C"sort"%3A"newest"%2C"basemap"%3A"grayscale"%2C"autoUpdate"%3Afalse%2C"restrictListToMap"%3Atrue%2C"timeZone"%3A"utc"%2C"mapposition"%3Anull%2C"overlays"%3A{"plates"%3Atrue}%2C"viewModes"%3A{"map"%3Afalse%2C"list"%3Atrue%2C"settings"%3Afalse%2C"help"%3Afalse}}

Are other sites reporting this as well? This is the only site my phone will work somewhat reasonably.

Been updating crazy...

Edited by Redlistvet
Update.

The f***? Whats a typical day look like? I don't want to trip for no reason if this is normal for a day.

Posted (edited)

666?

What the devil is going on? 

Edited by grav
2 people like this

All my posts keep disappearing. :angry:

May be the quote boxes. Anyway, Shep, your link says this,

"Caution

The current selection includes more earthquakes than your device may be able to display."

Just now, grav said:

All my posts keep disappearing. :angry:

May be the quote boxes. Anyway, Shep, your link says this,

"Caution

The current selection includes more earthquakes than your device may be able to display."

yeh i just continued my pc can handle it. That shows how many we have had though. No wonder it advises caution with so many.

It is now up to 712. What the hell? To many fat people at the buffet. Lol

Just now, JustATrucker said:

It is now up to 712. What the hell? To many fat people at the buffet. Lol

Megaquake in the next 48 hours possibly.

1 person likes this

Lots of you doom junkies don't want to see anyone trotting out flat earth in "unrelated" threads. So please forgive me and ignore this post if it upsets your world view. I have done some research into crustal displacement as the means by which the world is regularly made over, with a new sun and/or moon put in place after each cataclysm. Physicist Eric Dollard says the sun is dying, so maybe . . ?

Plate tectonics does not work on a globe. Centrifugal force would tear the mantle apart in minutes if the world could somehow rotate 1000 mph, as earth science says. 

I think Shep's megaquake could be a real end time scenario, as world "ages" seem to follow a pattern. Every 5000 to 14000 years, an ELE appears to happen. Maybe all-you-can-eat buffets and SUVs will be the end of us. 

This is what's causing it.

Fk I wish Astrotom was online. He could predict where exactly the earthquakes would occur,

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.