Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

They killed JFK, for this Speech. They will kill Trump as well.

6 posts in this topic

Oh how so many people that have not heard this speech. But yes I do believe this is part of what got him killed. 

:lol_alpha:

I'd swear Vince McMahon is writing most of these political scripts and helping them put on good shows.... people seem to react to Hillary and Trump like fans react to the good and bad guys in Pro wrestling.   I knew Hillary was the next President back in 2009 before I even heard she would be running.... I know these scripts, I use to love the WWF.... it's all the same BS, lol.

Jesus was killed by the Sanhedrin for overturning the table of the money-changers.

Lincoln, Garfield, Kennedy were killed by the Rothschild money grubbers. Reagan thought about making Lincoln's greenback dollars a reality. Lucky him -- he got a warning shot, not a bullet to the head. 

Look what Bill Clinton did -- or undid. 

In 1999 Billy Clinton Over Throws The Glass Steagall Act And Opens The Door For The Rothschild Criminal Banking Family To Pilfer America By Pump/Dump Investment Schemes. To Date, We Once Again See America In The After Wakes Of Schemes Such As The Housing Bubble Scheme And Subjugating America To Years Of Paying Off A False Debt Made By Worthless Derivative Mortgagees. America Enters Another Financial Depression.

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/04/02/the-presidents-who-killed-rothschild-banking-schemes-andrew-roosevelt-and-the-presidents-murdered-by-rothschild-lincoln-kennedy/

1 person likes this

Why that might still happen if you try to cheat the cheaters out of their lucrative system, we have to remember that Trump is not answering to anyone, so still a point of debate.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.