Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Calls grow for nominee to replace Trump at GOP convention

5 posts in this topic

I see this as a strategy of "anti Trump" to rather have Hillary than Trump - because a new nominee would not cut it.  If it does happen, do not be surprised to see Trump enter as an independent - and that would put the cat among the pigeons..

Oh the msm and thier propaganda. You idiots are going to get Killary installed and the final nail in the american coffin. 

4 hours ago, Groove said:

Oh the msm and thier propaganda. You idiots are going to get Killary installed and the final nail in the american coffin. 

I pray you're wrong, fear you are right, and not sure it will matter.  The plan is to destroy the US, economically and militarily.  That is what is staring us in the face and I really don't believe the globalists give a rip who is in the White House now.  The Eurozone, the UN, eventually Russia and China will have to be neutralized or co-opted.  The march toward one world government is on and everything that might potentially resist it must be removed.

Unfortunately, as a nation we rejected our only hope, incrementally, consistently after decades of pleading.  It's coming and heaven will allow it because we demanded that He leave us alone.  He will not deny our repeated, vehemently maintained, collective will.  The hedge is down and the  consequences will be fierce.

15 hours ago, Jostler said:

I pray you're wrong, fear you are right, and not sure it will matter.  The plan is to destroy the US, economically and militarily.  That is what is staring us in the face and I really don't believe the globalists give a rip who is in the White House now.  The Eurozone, the UN, eventually Russia and China will have to be neutralized or co-opted.  The march toward one world government is on and everything that might potentially resist it must be removed.

Unfortunately, as a nation we rejected our only hope, incrementally, consistently after decades of pleading.  It's coming and heaven will allow it because we demanded that He leave us alone.  He will not deny our repeated, vehemently maintained, collective will.  The hedge is down and the  consequences will be fierce.

I can see it happening somewhat like the movie Red Dawn. While little O has all of or most of the military involved in conflicts around the globe and not here on US soil, the economy tanks and Marshall law ensues, gun confiscation starts but with out the help of our military they bring in the UN and Chinese army to assist. Our military assets are never made aware of what's happening due to a media black out  therefore can not come to assist the real Americans in stopping the tyranny causing a civil war between us and the gov. At least that was the dream I had the other night. This is my fear but I somewhat live in the rual area so it's not like neighbors on top of neighbors so we can at least see it coming. However I live on the main highway coming into town but I'm a good 100 yards off the highway and could possibly block my driveway for a temporary blockade. But that wouldn't last long. If the above where to happen tho I'm honestly sure that most Americans would not put up with it and will fight back, or at least I can hope that's true. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.