Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Homosexual Jew Calls Out Paul Joseph Watson as a Jew Shill

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You’ve got a serious problem here, Paul.

Your gay-Jew buddy Milo is calling you out as a filthy liar and a shill for the Jews who run everything.

What now, buddy? cont DS

In re to 

Infowars Paul Joseph Watson: “No Evidence Jews Control Anything”

Well, this is out of control.

Paul Joseph Watson has exposed himself as a full-on  tool.

And this was recorded before I praised Infowars for trolling the migrants!

Co-host: Okay here we go, usually this is a question we don’t like to entertain because of, uh, obvious reasons. But we’re gonna answer it anyway because it’s “ask me anything.”

Uh, ‘England rising in the UK’ says “what is your opinion on the Jewish influence in media?”

There it is.

Watson: There’s the Jew question.

Co-host: Yep. There it sits.

Watson: I don’t … People who are obsessed with Jews controlling the world never seem to present any evidence. I mean, I read the news everyday, I track narratives that the main stream media comes out with. I don’t see a big Jewish influence. I mean, Jewish people are not really that present. I don’t really notice them anywhere. I don’t believe in this Jewish conspiracy because nobody presents any real credible hard-core evidence that it’s taking place. So I mean- it is an obsession. I mean that’s why people avoid it, let’s be honest, because it’s an obsession you don’t want to be associated with; neo-Nazis and white supremacists. And even just- you know, if I saw actual evidence where it was a grand conspiracy then I would talk about it, but I just don’t see it!

Co-host: Okay! Well answered!

This is absolutely inexcusable.

I am fully finished with trolling that PJW is a secret Nazi.

This is all-out war now.

He was asked about the media. He says Jews don’t control the media.

He is simply lying.

In America, all seven media companies are controlled by Jews. etc cont (long) 

Edited by rbear

Jones Himself has Said It

And get this – Alex Jones himself has admitted Jew-control over the US government.

You know, I don’t want to be associated with the just really mindless, hateful – and by hateful, a lot of them have attacked me and made stuff up or twisted it or exaggerated what I’ve said. And they all fight with each other, and so that’s a distasteful group as well.

But at the same time, I’m a USA first guy, and a Second Amendment guy, number one. And a First Amendment guy. I mean that comes first for me and I’ve just gotta say it. It was one thing when the last administration, and I was hoping it was a fluke that was gonna stop. But I mean come on, folks. Every key person in the Bush administration and now in this next administration just so happen to be the sons and daughters of the founders of Israel and Mossad chiefs and people. And they’re openly not even really US citizens. And they openly are at the head of the table in the anti-gun operations in the US. And I’m sick of it. I mean Rahm Emmanuel has been in the Israeli military. He gets up on news and says he’s Israel first. And I’ve had enough of it. I mean I am really getting sick of it. I am really getting tired of it.

It’s one thing to have powerful elements of the Israeli lobby all over the Bush administration. And to have them being you know some of the most energetic cheerleaders for the Patriot Act and torture and police state measures and warrentless spying. That’s bad. But to now have a Rahm Emmanuel, whose father was one of the head terrorists who founded Israel and Rahm Emmanuel himself was in the Israeli military, Israeli intelligence, duel-citizen.

It’s bad. On its face it’s wrong. On its face it stinks to high heaven. And in Haaretz, in the Jerusalem Post in the Agency French Press, these are the headlines: Obama’s choice for chief of staff puts Israel’s man in the White House. And that’s the headline in Israel, “we run the White House, we’ve got the White House.” But then as an American citizen, I’m not supposed to mention that. I’m supposed to just sit down and shut up and go along with that. And add insult to injury here, I mean, do you need to have a questionable birth, questionable birth, or you know have your lineage in this country to be about a centimeter deep … do you have to be an open Mossad officer like Chertoff or Mukasey or Rahm Emmanuel?

I mean you have to be a foreigner to run our government. I mean it’s not enough that the Israeli government owns the company that does 98% of caller ID and phone tracking in the nation? This has been mainstream news.

Is it not enough that Israel has the sole contract to quote “guard the nuclear weapons”? Our own government doesn’t even have control of them?

Is it not enough that uh, Israel had fingerprints all over 911?

So, Paul Joseph Watson – was Alex lying when he said all of this?

Was he drunk?

Did an evil Nazi break into the studio and hold a gun to his head and make him blame the Jews?

What exactly is going on with your operation, Watson?

How do you have the nerve to openly lie like this?

The Most Poisonous Infiltration

Watson is among the most dangerous of Jewish tools.

In fact, he is more dangerous than the Jews themselves in many ways.

He has the nerve to claim he is being censored – look at his Twitter header: cont

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.