Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jostler

Poking the Bear - USS Harry Truman Sent to the Mediterranean

36 posts in this topic

“It is a demonstration of capability. That’s for sure,” he said. “There are undoubtedly folks who are watching that and this is just a graphic representation of what we’re capable of.”

A military official in Washington said the Truman’s shift was a signal to Moscow and a demonstration of the Navy’s operational flexibility and reach....

...The official and Adm. Batchelder said the ship’s position in the Mediterranean could make it a vital asset if the U.S. and its allies were to begin operations against Islamic State in Libya. The U.S. is contemplating operations in the oil-rich North African country.

And time to rape Libya once more too it seems...

U.S. sends message to Russia, moves aircraft carrier to Mediterranean

Two aircraft carriers in the Med, destroyer in the Black Sea, active sea exercises in the Baltic, 10,000 NATO troops manuevering ON  Russia's western border and in Finland.   But Putin is the  "agressor".....ya right.

Moscow Warns Of Prompt Response After US Sends Destroyer To Black Sea

If you're not familiar with the geography of the Baltic area go take a look.  Imagine Russia blockading the  area between Cuba and the Yucatan with subs snooping around between Cuba and the Florida Keys.  How would we feel?

Putting significant naval assets into the Mediterranean and Black (and Baltic for that matter) seas is a recipe for disaster.  Modern naval assets need wide open seas for their defenses to hope to work against sea skimming missiles and cavitating torpedoes.

Putting big, slow ships designed to project power at long distances into these bathtubs dooms them to quick destruction when the balloon goes up.  Just as planned.

What? You don't think we're making the world safe for democracy?

Posted (edited)

The global tensions threatening to escalate into WWIII just keep rising. Until a few days ago, everything I read about NATO's Exercise Anakonda in Poland was said to involve about 10,000 troops.

Now reports are saying it's three times that size with 31,000 troops involved, 14,000 of which are US. Two weeks ago we had troops deployed in Georgia (I don't know if they've left or not) and if you recall everything that went on there in 2008, that's some serious sabre rattling, and not by the Russians.

About a month ago we had 4000 marines training with Norwegian troops all along their Russian border.

We (US) have repeatedly refused Russian overtures asking for cooperation in Syria.

I cannot imagine the hue and cry that would go up if there were 31,000 Russian and Chinese troops holding a “peaceful” exercise 300 miles south of Mexico's border with Texas, and Russian SIGINT ships and planes patrolling 12 miles outside NY harbor.

What the heck are we thinking?

NATO Troops in Massive Airborne Exercise in Poland

...Scores of U.S. troops and then military vehicles parachuted into a spacious, grassy training area on the outskirts of the central city of Torun. The force's mission was to secure a bridge on the Vistula River as part of the Polish-led Anakonda-16 exercise that involves about 31,000 troops and runs through mid-June.

Nineteen NATO member nations and five partner nations are contributing troops to the exercise that will train and test their swift joint reaction to threats on land, sea and in the air...

Edited by Jostler

Just now, Mollyblue said:

Brzezinski's wet dream.

Unfortunately, yes.  Clearly portrayed, laid out, and nearly perfectly executed before our blinded eyes :/  Go even further back to Albert Pike whose plan is likely what Brezinski, Kissinger and Soros drew on to create the world we see unfolding today.

Just now, Brio said:

Posted this in another thread but worth putting here. Syria, Russia and Iran are planning their own endgame in Syria

https://www.sott.net/article/319865-Syria-Iran-Russia-defense-ministers-meet-in-Tehran-to-plan-Syrian-war-endgame

And France is building a military base in Aleppo province, who gave them permission to do that? Not Syria.

Everybody should read that article.  I find it amazing that the words of our supposed "enemies" ring with much  more truth lately than those coming out of the Oval Office and the Pentagon.  Our government is not our own and hasn't represented the interests of this nation for a long time now.

Putin is not stupid.  He can run intellectual circles around the likes of Obama and the perverted handlers behind the empty suits we know as politicians, cabinet members, influential congresscritters and military planners.  He's former head of GRU (Russian equivalent of military intelligence) and a superb military strategist.  He is not a blowhard who bluffs with threats he cannot possibly make reality.  He is dangerous in ways our "leaders" cannot hope to match.

Putin is a student of history, and America's tendency to start late, start slowly, and eventually get it's collective will focused into a machine that, once mature, is well nigh unbeatable.  When American ingenuity, creativity and plain hard work is finally channeled into the production of war materiel and the creation of armies, we represent a force that the world has no counter for.  Our nation has been blessed with self-sufficiency.  There are very few things a nation needs to prosecute war that are not found in abundance within our own borders.  Those that are not available have "workarounds" or confirmed allies that can supply those things in adequate quantities (ie. Australia for some of the rare earth minerals so critical to modern tech).  Point is, Putin knows that if it comes to war, we may start half heartedly and in a disorganized way, but if we are given time, we will transform into a force that he cannot hope to beat.

If I were Putin, I would be thinking long and hard  on that, and devising a strategy by which I might  make certain, that America never gets that chance.  It is OUR side that has recently, OPENLY spoken of the viability of a nuclear first strike. (!!)  Putin has been witnessing overt moves that can ONLY be interpreted as surrounding Russia in a military picket wall obviously designed to at minimum castrate Russia and forever relegate them to a position of subservience.  At worst he has to consider it is just preparation for that openly talked about "first strike" capability and a plan to simply wipe Russia out altogether.  If Putin feels that these evil illuminati forces now controlling our government simply WILL NOT be deterred, he will have no option but to prepare for war.  And I suspect that is exactly the "message" 31,000 troops in Poland, 4000 in Norway (more in Finland last January), several thousand troops in Georgia, turning on the anti-ballistic missile defense system in Romania, stationing F-22's and F-35's in Romania, is sending to him.

If I'm correct, when Putin prepares for war it will be a massive, decapitating first strike designed to eliminate the US's capability to wage global war for at least a decade.  It would have to be sudden, and VERY severe.  If I were he, I'd be doing all I could to draw as many of our troops as I  could to deployments FAR from US soil, and when I had manged to get as much military might as possible OFF US soil I would strike.

Putin is a fearless gambler, well able to assess risk/reward equations.  He is a chess player and plays the long game.  He's being backed into a corner, by design, and he is far too proud, his people too proud, to endure that forever.

The  only hope this world has of avoiding WWIII is if American people rise up and tell our government NO.  We have to make them see that America's best interest is served by serving the world...as we used to do...NOT trying to implement full spectrum dominance over every part of this globe.

If we fail, Putin will inevitably be forced to deploy his Queen's Gambit opening. 

If we wake up one morning with a couple of American cities turned into glowing glass plains, with Russian landing craft spitting  troops onto Virginia beaches and Chinese warships entering the  Port of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Portland, it will of course be too late.

I think Putin likely has confidence in his chess skills, even more so when his adversaries seem to be playing a hybrid game ...something between tiddly-winks and keystone cops.

If we leave him no choice but to act, or lose his nation, he will act, regardless of the risk.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Jostler said:

He is a chess player and plays the long game. 

With this I disagree. Putin is playing Go, far far more strategic than chess. Chess is easy, you sacrifice your pawns and when necessary your knights, castles then bishops. Go sacrifices little but placement is everything.

Soros is behind the entire EU immigrant crisis but they aren't refugees, they're an army on the march to Russia. Another 'color revolution'

Barbarossa 2. <-This is an important article.

Why NATO, the EU is so angered by the Baltics closing their borders to 'refugees'. Why Ukraine was taken. There are millions of N Africans flooding Europe waiting for the borders to open to Russia. Soros is after Russia. Putin knows it and he'll place his stones where Soros' pawns don't even understand the game Putin is playing.

edit to add, yes Putin is a master chess player and so he knows well what his opponents' next move will be. He is, in fact, leading them to it.

Edited by Brio

19 hours ago, Jostler said:

Unfortunately, yes.  Clearly portrayed, laid out, and nearly perfectly executed before our blinded eyes :/  Go even further back to Albert Pike whose plan is likely what Brezinski, Kissinger and Soros drew on to create the world we see unfolding today.

Yes, definitely a shadow of him lurking but you really can given the overall situation go further into history.

I have been alerted that I have given my 6 allocated 'likes' but have not since yesterday so I am surmising my time zone is considerably off from the home port????????? My apologies for my error.

If Putin is smarter than Obama, not a big whoop, Soros is on top of them both.

I don't see Russia attacking the US, even with the support of terror nations. The Atlantic and Pacific still protect us, as well as the expanses of Canada. 

As I have asserted in another thread, nuclear bombs are a CIA/NASA fiction. Americans are not the only suckers who have fallen for the atomic theory charade. No, no glowing cities, except for Dresden-like fire bombings or Vietnam napalm.

World leaders in toto, Clintons and Putin included, are high-ranking tools of the Illuminati. Soros and Elizabeth II outrank the whole push. We are being out-fumbled once again, like the proverbial circular firing squad. 

The American people will never rise up and kick the bums out. They may be too far gone to see what lies beyond the malls and devices they are hard-wired to. Come on, Jostler, our young people don't even know who the Vice-President is. Dumb, drugged, and docile. That's us!

Jade Helm showed just how much faith tptb have in our generals. When the signal is given, military commanders will be over-ruled by a quantum computer which will take orders from the real owners of earth. They need only 500 million to step and fetch for them. The excess population will be culled. By their own hands. What damfool patsies we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep this image locked to my clipboard. It's how the world is run.

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.