Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

You are a GOD! a being of pure light bestows upon you great power!

16 posts in this topic

I wanted to create a fun thread! so the thread premise is below. I will post mine shortly.

You are a GOD! a being of pure light bestows upon you great power! you are now immortal and so powerful that no mortal can stand in your way, You have been given 100 years to write your age on earth.

Tell me your legacy! How does your 100 years go. What do you plan to do?

I plan to let mankind destroy himself........ again........ so I can rewrite Genesis all over again.

I would search for the Truth, and unlike everyone else nothing will stop me except for when i finally have the truth. I will see who isis really is by going in person. I will get to the bottom of it all and figure out what the dirty unwashed face of humanity looks like.

Then i would begin to collect and compile it all. And leak it on the web all over the place. I would hunt down every evil illuminati master that exists! and make sure it ends with them! I will make it known that i listen only to the voice of the people.

They will want to worship me, But i will ask that they do not. I ask that instead of worship that they take 5 minutes a day and look within themselves for answers that they seek. I will lead humanity forward for my time on earth. And depart back to the supreme being of light that bestowed the gift upon me. And hope that i have advanced the human race spiritually enough in that time to save them from the disease that is humanity. And promote the species on a better path!

Woot! supreme being is displeased and its all over! apparently i did not power trip enough.

But Sheppie, we are already immortal beings. We feel the need to be part of the world of sensations. Our flesh suits are temporary hangouts where we lurch around and do service-to-self or service-to-others. For some reason, most people think they have to follow a religion to be good souls. 

42 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I would search for the Truth, and unlike everyone else nothing will stop me except for when i finally have the truth. I will see who isis really is by going in person. I will get to the bottom of it all and figure out what the dirty unwashed face of humanity looks like.

Then i would begin to collect and compile it all. And leak it on the web all over the place. I would hunt down every evil illuminati master that exists! and make sure it ends with them! I will make it known that i listen only to the voice of the people.

They will want to worship me, But i will ask that they do not. I ask that instead of worship that they take 5 minutes a day and look within themselves for answers that they seek. I will lead humanity forward for my time on earth. And depart back to the supreme being of light that bestowed the gift upon me. And hope that i have advanced the human race spiritually enough in that time to save them from the disease that is humanity. And promote the species on a better path!

Woot! supreme being is displeased and its all over! apparently i did not power trip enough.

If I am God, the Illuminati will cease to exist just by my willing it to be so. I would remove the veil from people's minds so they could seek the truth unencumbered,  I wouldn't give it to them because the truth should only be for those who earnestly seek it. Anyone to lazy to look, wouldn't deserve it.  

Once they had the tools to succeed,  I  would sit back and watch the show and catch a baseball game. 

2 people like this

Create a race of my own, creating a single threat for humanity to unite against.

Just now, thedudeabides said:

Create a race of my own, creating a single threat for humanity to unite against.

Hmmm,..... sounds like a plan.

I was thinking of making bacon grow on trees too.

14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Instead, why not cause all Muslims to convert to Christianity? 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

You are a GOD! a being of pure light bestows upon you great power! you are now immortal and so powerful that no mortal can stand in your way, You have been given 100 years to write your age on earth.

This is my fate.

At least I'd like to die well.... and maybe take my friend at the north pole out while I'm at it.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yes and all bullets are now mini punching bags. Swords, do not cut, but cause laughter.

2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Yes and all bullets are now mini punching bags. Swords, do not cut, but cause laughter.

Love the laughing swords haha

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Is this bacon ready to eat?  I mean, if I can just walk up, pick it and eat.... that could be heaven.  Just saying.  Especially some thick cut Wright Bacon... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.