Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Off the wall self defense

10 posts in this topic

Wasp Spray

Sling Shots

Nail Bats

Keys

Spray paint (stays on for awhile too!)

Hair spray

Stiletto heels (pin their damn foot to the ground)

Throat punch (will knock down just about anyone)

Add your off the wall self defense ideas here!

Posted (edited)

I like your wasp spray idea.  A bit  of that in the eyes will slow most people right down, and quick (and it shoots a stream 15-20 feet)

Edited by Jostler

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Wasp Spray

Sling Shots

Nail Bats

Keys

Spray paint (stays on for awhile too!)

Hair spray

Stiletto heels (pin their damn foot to the ground)

Throat punch (will knock down just about anyone)

Add your off the wall self defense ideas here!

...... My face :jptdknpa:

12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

...... My face :jptdknpa:

Wax... lol

Ohhhh my specialty. Hehe. 

Wasp spray is great. It can blind permanently. Oh well. Lol

heck on a daily basis I carry a tactical pen, a knife and usually a couple more things that won't be mentioned here. I know when to use what a far as use of force stuff goes as well as can say I tried other options before it had to get lethal.  The pen is a great option for everyone. Mace and really anykind of spray just to get that one second reaction so that you can act. Remember if your not attacking your getting attacked. Stand your ground. If your state allows it. 

1 person likes this

I like the spray paint, especially neons, make them easy to catch later. hahaha

Here in SA we are lucky, we can buy a "self-defense-gun from any grocery store. Here is the ultimate cheap effective gun.

I have one in every one of my cars.  We also have tasers in the door compartment of all the cars.  In my SUV I also carry a camper-axe between the seat and door in that nice recess.

1 person likes this

This is one topic that I personally believe that everyone should learn. It doesn't matter what program you follow as long as it is simple to use and something that is easily recalled under a shtf situation. The fancy complicated moves do not work under stressful situations. only simple gross motor skills will wok. This is precisely why I love old school WWII combative systems specifically The Self Defense Companies SDTS system. It's the most complete system I've ever trained in and designed to where you do not need to know 100 moved for one attack. You learn one move for 100 attacks. As Bruce Lee once said "I do not fear the man that does  1000 kicks 1000 times. I fear the man that does 1 kick 1000 times." Or something to that effect.  Simplicity and the basics are key. Here's a quick video from my boy Damian and his system. 

Pure simplicity. I'd recommend checking his channel and website out. Minimum equipment required to start, think I started with a big duffle bag filled with clothes and sand. 

Pool ball +sock

Paper clip, bubble gum, pocket lint, MacGyver 

Laser vision

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.