Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uk man chicken

India: 400 men cut off their testicles to 'get closer to God' following advice from 'guru'

13 posts in this topic

Multi-millionaire religious "guru" Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh persuaded around 400 of his estimated 50 million followers worldwide to cut off their own testicles to "bring them closer to God".

The details of the bizarre incident have only just come to light despite reportedly taking place in 2000 at a hospital run by Ram Rahim in India.

I've seen jerking for Jesus and rapping for Jesus but de bagging for gurus, wtf!

You can find out more here:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/india-400-men-cut-off-their-testicles-get-closer-god-following-advice-guru-1489971

Never fails to amaze what insanity people are talked into to "get closer to 'God'". It might be just me, but any so-called higher power that asks anything like this is someone I wan NO contact at all with! Run TF away! :balk2:

I'll bet that so called self proclaimed guru has his balls still!
Those people who so willingly follow deserve what they got,
and by thier own hand yet! ROFL!

I could just see all of them in about 2 or 3 months saying,
"fuck this shit", "what the fuck did I do, and what the fuck
was I thinking?"

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Must have taken some balls to do that!

​That was real fucking funny! ROFL!

edit to add: still laughing about your super funny quote minutes later!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Never fails to amaze what insanity people are talked into to "get closer to 'God'". It might be just me, but any so-called higher power that asks anything like this is someone I wan NO contact at all with! Run TF away! :balk2:

​I agree with that, but you're making me laugh too. Funny shit though!

If I were with all of them, I would have backed out, and they would most likely had said
that because I did back out, that I had no balls!

I would say... "Yes, I do have balls... see?"

ROFL!

You just can't make shit like this up!

Must have taken some balls to do that!

​Yeah, 400 sets of them... Ball soup anyone?

​Yeah, 400 sets of them... Ball soup anyone?

​Eww lol this is just terrible :D

:lulz3:

On the plus side they wont pass on their stupid genes...
-----

Remember the guy who let a hyena to eat his gentiles because a witch doctor told him it would make him rich?

A man has been left without genitals and with three missing toes after a witch doctor told him that losing his body parts would make him rich.

Chamangeni Zulu, from Malawi, has been hospitalised at Chipata General Hospital in Zambia, near the Malawi border, after he allowed the hyena to eat his manhood.

Mr Zulu told the Times of Zambia yesterday that he was promised by a witch doctor that by sacrificing his body parts he would become rich.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593446/Man-allowed-HYENA-eat-genitals-witch-doctor-told-make-rich.html#ixzz3aoo0gAs2 

On 5/21/2015, 4:24:55, Lucy Barnable said:

:lulz3:

On the plus side they wont pass on their stupid genes...
-----

Remember the guy who let a hyena to eat his gentiles because a witch doctor told him it would make him rich?

A man has been left without genitals and with three missing toes after a witch doctor told him that losing his body parts would make him rich.

Chamangeni Zulu, from Malawi, has been hospitalised at Chipata General Hospital in Zambia, near the Malawi border, after he allowed the hyena to eat his manhood.

Mr Zulu told the Times of Zambia yesterday that he was promised by a witch doctor that by sacrificing his body parts he would become rich.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593446/Man-allowed-HYENA-eat-genitals-witch-doctor-told-make-rich.html#ixzz3aoo0gAs2 

Your caption below your first image is so freaking funny and yet so damn true!

While reading your second caption under your second image, I am hanging on
very tightly to my manhood as I am reading! lol.

Lucy, you certainly have a great sense of humor and a great wit as well!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.