Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Trump campaign makes appeal to Sanders supporters

6 posts in this topic

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4931501185001/trump-campaign-makes-appeal-to-sanders-supporters/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Video at link.

Trump opens arms to Sanders supporters. There's a reason they're not voting for Hillary, 40 percent of sanders voters will not vote for Hillary. 3 or 4 percent are devastating to Hillary if that many flip their vote. Ask Al Gore about that. 

I found this intriguing too, I wonder if Hillary is sweating?

Trump to Give Major Hillary Speech Monday

Donald Trump announced tonight that he's giving a major speech on Hillary Clinton on Monday.

"I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week and we're going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons," Trump said tonight.

"I think you're going to find it very informative and very, very interesting. I wonder if the press will want to attend. Who knows? Hillary Clinton turned the State Department into her private hedge fund. The Russians, the Saudis, the Chinese all gave money to Bill and Hillary and got favorable treatment in return. It's a sad day in america when foreign governments with deep pockets have more influence in our own country than our great citizens."

Sounds like she might need to fear Trump even if she does have the FBI and DOJ under control.

We can only hope that people listen this time. We've been saying these same things for years but we get called crazy. 

Posted (edited)

Edit! Oops Jostler beat me to it. :cheers:

Edited by Brio

I'd like DT to look into the camera and ask, "If your son or husband had been one of the 4 Americans who died in Benghazi, would you want Hillary to run the whole country?"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.