Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Exposed: Obama’s Plan to Steal the 2016 Elections [Details]

11 posts in this topic

By: Voice of Reason

WHEN DO PEOPLE BEGIN TO AT LEAST BEING TO LISTEN TO WHAT THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ALMOST EVERYTHING ALL ALONG HAVE TO SAY?

I DIDN’T SAY AGREE WITH… BUT AT LEAST LISTEN?

In my post from 2013 titled: OBAMA REALLY DID STEAL THE 2012 ELECTION, I said the following:

I’ve been trying to figure this one out for a while. I’ve opined on it in quite a few of my posts. How is it that no one has been prosecuted for this yet? The election was stolen. Obama didn’t even come CLOSE to winning as far as I’m concerned. Let’s start with the bare basics, and just facts, NO speculation:

18 U.S.C.§610 Coercion of political activity: 

It shall be unlawful for any person to intimidate, (I.R.S., TEA PARTY, COUGH!) threaten, command, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, any employee of the Federal Government as defined in section 7322(1) of title 5, United States Code, to engage in, or not to engage in, any political activity, including, but not limited to, voting or refusing to vote for any candidate or measure in any election, making or refusing to make any political contribution, or working or refusing to work on behalf of any candidate. Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Ok, I’m no tax lawyer, but that seems pretty cut and dry. Even if I do have the wrong code section specified, there is NO DOUBT that what the IRS did with the full knowledge and authorization (we already know this) of Obama’s Chief Counsel – why isn’t AT LEAST he in prison or up on charges yet?

Then, lets look at what was likely hundreds of millions of dollars Barry kept on the sidelines by not letting the Tea Parties raise money? That alone would have made the election a bloodbath. Of course, let’s not forget the close to 100 ENTIRE COUNTIES where Mitt Romney did not get ONE single vote. Not one? Really? I could see that on a street maybe, but an ENTIRE COUNTY? Uh, no. My personal favorite though is the 1.5 MILLION alleged cases of voter fraud in California. 

Let’s face it, this guy isn’t honest about what he ate for breakfast, there is NO way him and his team of Chicago scumbags didn’t rig that election. NO WAY! I realize not ALL of that can be proven, but enough CAN be proven to at LEAST begin an INVESTIGATION and get some heads rolling. What the hell is taking so long? Oh yeah… two words: Eric Holder!

I said this in a more recent post titled: OBAMA IS ALREADY AT WORK RIGGING THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION:

I’VE BEEN WARNING ABOUT THIS FOR OVER TWO YEARS. 

EVERY TIME I POST ON THIS SUBJECT, IT GETS IGNORED, SO WHEN I SEE PEOPLE SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS ON INAUGURATION DAY AFTER PRESIDENT CLINTON GETS SWORN IN… I’LL KNOW WHO TO CHEW OUT! 

I have gone on record OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and OVER saying if Republicans don’t win the White House in 2016 (which I already think is impossible), they will NEVER win the White House again. Yes, NEVER is a long time, but I mean NEVER. The way I see it, it’s a matter of corruption and arithmetic. We’ve allowed Barack Obama and LUIS GUTIERREZ (PUBLIC ENEMY #1), to get away with murder when it comes to rigging the system, so by the time the 2016 election rolls around, I don’t think it matters how AWESOME ANY GOP TICKET is, or how bad the GOP takes it to Hillary… the math won’t be there for a GOP win. If you don’t get what I’m saying, I suggest you start learning the way our election process works. 

My own personal idea of a ”DREAM TICKET” for 2016 is President Carson, with Allen West for Vice President. It has nothing to do with trying to hop on the, “I need to be trendy” bus either. In PREVIOUS POSTS, I have given my reasons why no matter how much I LOVE Ted Cruz, Trey Gowdy, Rand Paul, or any other trendy GOP name right now, why RIGHT NOW (2016) is NOT the right time for them. I hope AND pray ALL are President one day… and soon… but not THIS cycle. A debate is had when there is: Point, Counterpoint, Rebuttal, etc. I present FACTS to support my position. If you cannot counter them, spare me your nonsensical drivel and go back to reposting Facebook stickers. 

WHY DO I SAY THE REPUBLICANS WIN IN 2016, OR NEVER AGAIN?

First, I don’t even know what the final number of illegals Obama granted AMNESTY to, but it’s around 5 MILLION that will almost universally vote Democrat. Uh.. I could stop there, but I won’t. In my post that no one read titled: HIROSHIMA TO THE ECONOMY: THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIPI tried to explain that even thought Obama and liberals use words like “CHOICE,” or “FREE TRADE,” and those words make for great sound bites, what the liberals and the media DON’T tell you that the THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP effectually GRANTS UNLIMITED IMMIGRATION WITH AMNESTY! 

To read more of this article:http://right.is/politics/2015/05/spread-this-obamas-plan-to-steal-the-2016-elections-just-got-exposed-details-26373.html

1 person likes this

Did Bush win both terms? Doubtful.

US electronic booths are pre-loaded or somehow tampered with during voting day. I'd like to see a video of how it could be done, like the crooks who steal your debit card information at ATM machines. A teenager with a rewired cell phone could possibly do such a trick. Hooboy, talk about going viral on YouTube.

Obama was groomed for many many years to be POTUS. All his life, really. The Illuminati seem to have run out of steam lately. Another Clinton vs another Bush? Really? Seriously???

It looks like tptb are taking the US down with extreme predujuce, in order to finalize their New World Order. They don't agree on many sticky wickets, apparently, which allows rebellious humans to throw a monkey wrench in their plans. 

Carson doesn't  have a speck of a chance. He's  dull. A Rubio-Cruz Republican ticket would be more successful. As if! The party establishment would never put those two on the racetrack wearing their gang colors.

Did Bush win both terms? Doubtful.

US electronic booths are pre-loaded or somehow tampered with during voting day. I'd like to see a video of how it could be done, like the crooks who steal your debit card information at ATM machines. A teenager with a rewired cell phone could possibly do such a trick. Hooboy, talk about going viral on YouTube.

Obama was groomed for many many years to be POTUS. All his life, really. The Illuminati seem to have run out of steam lately. Another Clinton vs another Bush? Really? Seriously???

It looks like tptb are taking the US down with extreme predujuce, in order to finalize their New World Order. They don't agree on many sticky wickets, apparently, which allows rebellious humans to throw a monkey wrench in their plans. 

Carson doesn't  have a speck of a chance. He's  dull. A Rubio-Cruz Republican ticket would be more successful. As if! The party establishment would never put those two on the racetrack wearing their gang colors.

​I also believe obama was groomed and i highly doubt a new president will arrive before shtf but i could be wrong. I still think he either wont need to step down due to a crisis or something of that nature. IF he does leave office i then expect the next president to be a female. I know some would say the whole hope and change campaign of obama would stop a woman president from becoming elected since she would need to follow a similar campaign. (i would guess) but it seems likely.

Hell i had a dream the other week about tampering at the poll booths and it ran deep. Obama kept his presidency for an undisclosed amount of time until the fraud could be dealt with and a true winner announced. <-- but thats just a dream *wink*

Edited by ukshep

Massive Non-Citizen Voting Uncovered in Maryland

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/10/29/massive-non-citizen-voting-uncovered-in-maryland/

Maryland, Illinois Voting Machines May be Rigged for Democrats

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/maryland-illinois-voter-fraud/2014/10/28/id/603564/

Your vote really does not count. All these so called elections are rigged to start. You get a choice between banker candidate D and banker candidate R and whomever pumps the most money into their bought and paid for candidates wins the 'election'. Others need not apply.

Returns on this investment are usually along the lines of 500 to 1 for the banks and corporations that pay into the scam.

Seems like one wing of the vulture wants to be the only wing now.

Dont forget that it’s the Electoral colledge votes that decide the outcome,  of course that is rigged also,  but after a candidate wins those states,  it’s over. No more voting is necessary. 

Of course it's a set up. Haven't all but a few presidents been related?
If Hillary does get "elected" I think it will become obvious to even more people just how rigged it is.
But I'm thinking we'll have some mass (produced) crisis so Obama can instill martial law and remain in office. 

Yes, I am thinking the same thing, everything is pointing to a martial law plan.

There will be no pres. elections under martial law. The final dicKtator stepped up in 2008.

​I also believe obama was groomed and i highly doubt a new president will arrive before shtf but i could be wrong. I still think he either wont need to step down due to a crisis or something of that nature. IF he does leave office i then expect the next president to be a female. I know some would say the whole hope and change campaign of obama would stop a woman president from becoming elected since she would need to follow a similar campaign. (i would guess) but it seems likely.

Hell i had a dream the other week about tampering at the poll booths and it ran deep. Obama kept his presidency for an undisclosed amount of time until the fraud could be dealt with and a true winner announced. <-- but thats just a dream *wink*

Well if you would go over to GLP and LOP, anyone would see that even before obummers second term
started I claimed that there will not even be another election in 2016, and that he will create a national
emergency, and that the elections will be cancelled indefinitely, and he will become americas last so
called president, and americas first dictator!

Can you not see now just how everything is turning towards that kind of event. You must remember
that my wall street buddies told these things to me. Even before obummers first term in office they
told me that the next president would be a black man, and I laughed like hell. Not because I'm racist,
because I'm not! Instead I laughed because I just couldn't see that ever happening.

Even before he became president they told me he would be the last american president, and I didn't
understand what they meant, and all they said was for me to think about it for a while. By the time I saw
my wall street brokerage house owner the next morning, I already knew what he meant, and he said that
when he first saw me in the morning, and by the expression on my face, and without saying anything, he
knew I already knew!

That whole thing has etched itself deep down into my very being, and to know and understand that sometimes
even men can tell you things that only God knows was very profound indeed!

Well if you would go over to GLP and LOP, anyone would see that even before obummers second termstarted I claimed that there will not even be another election in 2016, and that he will create a national
emergency, and that the elections will be cancelled indefinitely, and he will become americas last so
called president, and americas first dictator!

Can you not see now just how everything is turning towards that kind of event. You must remember
that my wall street buddies told these things to me. Even before obummers first term in office they
told me that the next president would be a black man, and I laughed like hell. Not because I'm racist,
because I'm not! Instead I laughed because I just couldn't see that ever happening.

Even before he became president they told me he would be the last american president, and I didn't
understand what they meant, and all they said was for me to think about it for a while. By the time I saw
my wall street brokerage house owner the next morning, I already knew what he meant, and he said that
when he first saw me in the morning, and by the expression on my face, and without saying anything, he
knew I already knew!

That whole thing has etched itself deep down into my very being, and to know and understand that sometimes
even men can tell you things that only God knows was very profound indeed!

​Thats how i see it going too. I know you've seen me on several occasions say so. Seems hard for some to believe.

​Thats how i see it going too. I know you've seen me on several occasions say so. Seems hard for some to believe.

Yeah, I know you've been saying pretty much the same thing, and to be honest,
I just can't see how so many people just can't or just refuse to see it! Maybe its
just the Ostrich Syndrome where everyone will bury their heads in the sand.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.