Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Astrokiller

Astro Shill Caught Stealing Images from Conspiracy Theorist!

22 posts in this topic

This well-known shill made a video about Nibiru on google sky and claimed it wasn't real.

A few hours ago the person he stole his images from posted this comment on his video:

"PlasmaBurns3 hours ago

Copyright claim filed. You do not have permission to use these images."

So it appears this shill doesn't really use a telescope to take pictures of the sky, he just steals the pictures from real truth seekers and then lies about it!  Check out PlasmaBurns' channel on youtube.  He's a good guy, one of us, a real truth seeker.  Let's support him as he tries to get this video removed from youtube for stealing his photos of Nibiru.

1 person likes this

On astroshill's youtube channel he says he discovered a comet.  We all know that comets are named for the people who discover them.  So why the hell does this comet not have a name?!  He says it's called Comet P/2016 J3, but that's just the first part of the name.  Where is the second part, the part with the actual name of the person that found it?

Look at the NASA link this shill gave for his comet discovery:
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=P%2F2016 J3;old=0;orb=0;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#elem

I've looked and I can't find ANY other comets without a real name, with just that letter/number part based on the year of discovery.  Look at the JPL page for comet Elenin:
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2010 X1;old=0;orb=0;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#elem
There's the name in parenthesis, "Elenin."  Here's ISON:
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2012 s1;old=0;orb=0;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#elem
There it is again, "ISON."  Is it something new with comets from this year that they stopped giving them names?  No!  Look at the page for the comet that was found right before the shill's comet:
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2016 J2;old=0;orb=0;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#elem
"Denneau" is the name of that one.  How did this shill manage to keep his name off an official comet?!  NASA wouldn't do that if he was just an amateur astronomer, they'd only do it if it would expose the identity of one of their own agents.  It's right there folks, proof he's a NASA shill!

I need no proof. Asstroll showed his true colors years ago with his crew of abusive shills -- Hydra, Geomagnetic Storm, Halycon Dayz. I made him so mad I thought he would melt down. I wish! Suntards and ISONtards everywhere would love to see him get his just punishment. Or at least a comeuppance. As is! The NWO protects its own.

Be careful.

38 minutes ago, grav said:

I need no proof. Asstroll showed his true colors years ago with his crew of abusive shills -- Hydra, Geomagnetic Storm, Halycon Dayz. I made him so mad I thought he would melt down. I wish! Suntards and ISONtards everywhere would love to see him get his just punishment. Or at least a comeuppance. As is! The NWO protects its own.

Be careful.

You and I may need no proof, but he has way too many followers still and we need to expose him for what he is.  You remember when they found that picture of ISON from Hubble which showed it was really a UFO?  How many people bought into that shill's parallax argument, even NASA started using it!  If we can expose the truth about him we can take down everyone who has ever copied his arguments.  Even better if we can silence him by exposing his image thefts and getting copyright complaints filed against him like I mentioned in the OP.  I think if we can get three against him we can get his channel shut down. 

Do you have a youtube channel or google+ account?  I don't but I'd like to ask plasmaburns which photos were the ones the shill was stealing in his video.  It's possible they're on other videos as well, so we might get two or three for the price of one if you catch my meaning.

3 minutes ago, Astrokiller said:

Do you have a youtube channel or google+ account?  I don't but I'd like to ask plasmaburns which photos were the ones the shill was stealing in his video.  It's possible they're on other videos as well, so we might get two or three for the price of one if you catch my meaning.

I don't do YT. I use gmail but otherwise avoid all other google products.

I have seen a site which claims to know who Astro is. I have forgotten where I read that, Modern Gnostic or Wild Heretic -- or some other Nasa debunker.

Astro banned me a year or so ago when I was a paid subscriber. Another poster here and I avoid glp now, after our computers froze up after speaking that which must not be spoken. I had to unplug my modem twice when this happened. Very creepy. 

But lots of posters at glp have called Astro out. Then they disappear -- quickly. Banned. I've pretty much given up on the forum. Nasa takes no prisoners. I know I should stand and fight, but I just don't see much interest any more.

Besides, I'm into the mother of all ct, flat earth. It is a no-man's-land which makes people want to kill you when you defy mainstream cosmology. We flat earthers see comets and asteroids as objects which fall from the enclosed geocentric system. Nibiru and the sun's dark twin also exist, but not as Nasa dangles them as shiny celestial objects to our wonder and confused amazement. So I think I'm no use to you. Flat earth is not a popular brand of ct tea. 

Everything Nasa says is bs. Every single solitary damn thing. Their shills are spying on this thread for sure. 

By the way, after avoiding facebook like the plague for lo, these many years, I now have a fb page to collect images that can be embedded here. You may want to consider that option.

16 minutes ago, grav said:

I don't do YT. I use gmail but otherwise avoid all other google products.

I have seen a site which claims to know who Astro is. I have forgotten where I read that, Modern Gnostic or Wild Heretic -- or some other Nasa debunker.

Astro banned me a year or so ago when I was a paid subscriber. Another poster here and I avoid glp now, after our computers froze up after speaking that which must not be spoken. I had to unplug my modem twice when this happened. Very creepy. 

But lots of posters at glp have called Astro out. Then they disappear -- quickly. Banned. I've pretty much given up on the forum. Nasa takes no prisoners. I know I should stand and fight, but I just don't see much interest any more.

Besides, I'm into the mother of all ct, flat earth. It is a no-man's-land which makes people want to kill you when you defy mainstream cosmology. We flat earthers see comets and asteroids as objects which fall from the enclosed geocentric system. Nibiru and the sun's dark twin also exist, but not as Nasa dangles them as shiny celestial objects to our wonder and confused amazement. So I think I'm no use to you. Flat earth is not a popular brand of ct tea. 

Everything Nasa says is bs. Every single solitary damn thing. Their shills are spying on this thread for sure. 

Hmm, I just had a huge problem trying to log in here just now.  Odd.  Anyway, regardless of what shape you think the earth is, we have a real opportunity here to put an end to this guy.  NASA doesn't take prisoners, you're right, they always hold everyone to their rules which is why it's so damn strange that this comet of his has "no name" according to NASA.

One problem may be the thread's title. There are beaucoup Nasa haters on here who don't know Astro.

Flat earthers are, by definition, opponents of the New World Order/Nazi agency. Many FE YouTubers are very savvy players who know how to navigate forums and official sources. Have you tried contacting any of them? Like FE Matters?

Even if you "out" Astro, another shill will fill his shoes. I don't see how cutting off one head of the Hydra best, pardon the pun, will accomplish anything, since another two will grow from the stump. Have you read this book, which shows how astronomers are all fools or criminals? Astro and company belong to an august body of liars, cheats, swindlers, frauds -->

Kings dethroned 

a history of the evolution of astronomy from the time of the roman empire up to the present day; showing it to be an amazing series of blunders founded upon an error made in the second century B.C. 

by Gerrard Hickson.Published 1922 by The Hicksonia in London, New York .

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL7153513M/Kings_dethroned

Well one of the points of this thread is that he is not a legitimate astronomer to begin with, at least not an amateur astronomer.  He's now caught stealing his images from someone else, and that person is trying to get his video removed.  He also claims to have found a comet, but mysteriously it's the only comet out there with no name on it.  Did they kill its real discoverer to give him the credit?  I think these are serious questions that need to be asked.

Posted (edited)

I remember an amateur astronomer who found ISON after Nasa lost track. Bruce Gary. The paid employees of Nasa don't like anyone else stealing their thunder. 

So I wouldn't put it past them to make their competitors disappear. 

Dr. Astro is probably "redacted". His telescope project was a rip-off, which "redacted"/Trinity/Tavistock aided and abetted. 

Edited by Cinnamon
removed names in speculative post! gotta do it sorry

Redacted?  My last post from this thread seems to be missing, but I'd be curious to know what was "redacted?"  ISON was too close to the sun to be observed until Bruce Gary found it.  Astro said he was looking for it the same morning Bruce found it.  Maybe they were planning to kill Bruce and give Astro the credit but waited for this comet instead.  They must be setting this narrative up for some reason.

27 minutes ago, Astrokiller said:

*snip*  I'd be curious to know what was "redacted?"  *snip*

Something that violated the forum rules.