Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Teacher Gives Student Ultimatum, Deny God, Or Drop My Class! What He Did Next? Is Unbelievable

5 posts in this topic

It shouldn’t matter if you are an atheist, Christian, or follow any religion, you should have the Right, and freedom, to exercise your beliefs without fear of punishment or reprisal! These days we allow freedom of Choice, and Rights for just about everything in our society, however this girl had her Rights severely violated! What happened to this student was the equivalent of dictatorship in the classroom, and it’s wrong on so many levels!

Grace Lewis, was taking a class offered by Polk State college, in Florida. The very smart student usually had a 3.9 GPA. She was punished with 4 straight zero grades, because of her belief in God. Her professor used his position of power over his student, and tried to force her to adopt his world views. When she tried to stand up for herself he retaliated, by punishing her with undeserved failing grades. It appears she wasn’t the only victim of this bullying either.

- See more at: http://faithreel.com/teacher-gives-student-ultimatum-deny-god/#sthash.juzX34HP.dpuf  & Video

See you in Supreme Court, you've just violated the First Amendment!

Not likely the College Dean is going to do anything.  

Could just drop his class and move to another teacher, but that's still a hassle, what if the next teacher in the same department does the same thing?

I agree 100% - everyone should be free to practice what ever it is they regard as religion and/or the lack thereof.  I absolutely detest people who try and force their belief system upon me or anyone else for that matter.  Freedom of religion does not mean you are free to harass other folk with your ideas.  This is the biggest issue I have with radical Muslims - I know Muslim folk in SA who have impeccable manners and as far as I know have never hurt a fly (whether they would is probably another story).

That girls has guts I hope the fool gets his balls handed to him in a plate!

This happened to me, but in a different way.

In my final literature class, we were tasked with a research paper. This research was to be made upon a hot political/world issue. I chose Terrorism, specifically the rise of Isis.

I provided 83 pages of research documents. 5 pages of which were quotes from modern Islamic imams. All sources were perfectly sourced by MLA standards. I even had a person to person interview with a CIA Analyst who was an expert on ISIS logistics.

The actual report was 15 pages in length, the requirement was a minimum of 8.

I provided nothing but factual evidence and logical arguments. I laid out the start from the mujaheddin and up to present time.

The professor gave me a C and said my research paper was based in opinion and not fact.

I am an A/B student. I have always gotten A's in English. My end grade for this professor was a C+. I was pissed.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.