Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Warning to everyone. Liberal SJWs are calling for violence!

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

All across social media, SJWs which are social justice warriors, have begun calling for open acts of violence against anyone who defies them. This includes anyone who is a Trump supports and anyone anti illegal.

I was just banned from 4 sub-reddits after questioning why they were making this call to violence.

Subs:

Shitredditsays

Gamerghazi: https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/4mt8y3/seriously_trumps_protestors_perfectly_illustrate/

be careful and stay vigilant.

Edited by thedudeabides

Been training hard... I'm ready to roast a few special snowflakes! Besides, I live in Florida. Its a stand your ground state... They will pick easier targets

Threats aren't covered under first amendment. Why the hell aren't the police or FBI for the matter not investigating these people. They claim constitutionalist are tereorist but in my eye threatning violence to get your way is FKNG TERRORISM if it's not then I don't know what the hell is!!! 

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Groove said:

Threats aren't covered under first amendment. Why the hell aren't the police or FBI for the matter not investigating these people. They claim constitutionalist are tereorist but in my eye threatning violence to get your way is FKNG TERRORISM if it's not then I don't know what the hell is!!! 

The First Amendment is only to make sure that anything that a citizen says against or about the government (hopefully they have proof of said grievances), and that the government can't come gun them down for that.  However, violence of a group upon another is another day in the city of crime...wouldn't have anything to do with the First Amendment.  

Just now, counterintelligence said:

The First Amendment is only to make sure that anything that a citizen says against or about the government (hopefully they have proof of said grievances), and that the government can't come gun them down for that.  However, violence of a group upon another is another day in the city of crime...wouldn't have anything to do with the First Amendment.  

True but in the past and even recently people have been arrested for openly making threats. Those people were usually labeled as conservatives or some other non left group. Now the left is doing it and even making threats against a presidential nomine. Nothing is being done to stop it and hell even instances of the media and authorities promoting it. Ugh. P's me off. 

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

All across social media, SJWs which are social justice warriors, have begun calling for open acts of violence against anyone who defies them. This includes anyone who is a Trump supports and anyone anti illegal.

I was just banned from 4 sub-reddits after questioning why they were making this call to violence.

Subs:

Shitredditsays

Gamerghazi: https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/4mt8y3/seriously_trumps_protestors_perfectly_illustrate/

This is how i've seen SJW's forever. they are the stupidest, racist. Most moronic people alive today. Because they have low iq's and try to act smart without knowing shit about anything then promoting it as fact. They are helping spread the disease that is degradation of character and soul.

Social Justice Warriors should be told to shut the f*** up and sit down by every person they ever meet! sorry i actually hate them. They are horrible people.

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is how i've seen SJW's forever. they are the stupidest, racist. Most moronic people alive today. Because they have low iq's and try to act smart without knowing shit about anything then promoting it as fact. They are helping spread the disease that is degradation of character and soul.

Social Justice Warriors should be told to shut the f*** up and sit down by every person they ever meet! sorry i actually hate them. They are horrible people.

Amen on that! That in short sums up everything about them. Nice. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Subs:

Shitredditsays

I wasn't going to post on the forum today, but it's true.

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html

Posted (edited)

None of this matters. Even if Trump by some chance happens to make it into the Whitehouse, the uprisings against him will be so violent and swift that the division will completely destroy the country. TPTB will make sure of this if they are backed into a corner, and which may very well be happening.

In the end, it really will not matter who the president is. The whole world and not just the US will come crashing down hard!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

9 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

None of this matters. Even if Trump by some chance happens to make it into the Whitehouse, the uprisings against him will be so violent and swift that the division will completely destroy the country. TPTB will make sure of this if they are backed into a corner, and which may very well be happening.

In the end, it really will not matter who the president is. The whole world and not just the US will come crashing down hard!

They under estimate how much we are tired of their shit. We will gladly go full on vigilante to stop them if they start terrorizing.

Any time I hear a group define themselves as 'warriors' I think of adolescents trying to be tough. Pathetic.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

They under estimate how much we are tired of their shit. We will gladly go full on vigilante to stop them if they start terrorizing.

Romans 12:19

Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord

I used to be filled up with anger too.  I'm an avid shooter/hunter/survivalist.  I used to fill my heart with thoughts of vengeance and yearning for the time I would be free to exact God's wrath.  

Then, as I became closer to God and started listening to what He was telling me through His words, I realized it was not my vengeance to take.  It is His. 

Luke 6: 27-36

27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High,because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Fatheris merciful.

Proverbs 25:21-22

21 If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat;
And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;
22 For so you will heap coals of fire on his head,
And the Lord will reward you.

Matthew 24:10

At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.