Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jostler

Signs of Possible DEW Testing

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

S

Some of you may have seen me claim that directed energy weapons of incredible power already exist (and are already deployed).  I also predicted that we would be able to discern evidence of "low powered" operational testing of these weapons.  I'm going to begin collecting accounts, news bits that make my mind drift in that direction.  Here is another "thing that makes ya go....hmmm?"

FAA Warns of GPS Outages This Month During Mysterious Tests on the West Coast

The testing will be centered on China Lake, California—home to the Navy’s 1.1 million acre Naval Air Weapons Center in the Mojave Desert. The potentially lost signals will stretch hundreds of miles in each direction and will affect various types of GPS, reaching the furthest at higher altitudes. But the jamming will only affect aircraft above 50 feet. As you can see from the FAA map below, the jamming will almost reach the California-Oregon border at 4o,000 feet above sea level and 505 nautical miles at its greatest range.

The huge "footprint" of this test argues that there may be at least one space based component to these signals (as previously speculated re:  DEW weapons)

Here's the official FAA NOTAM:

FAA Flight Advisory

ADDITIONALLY, DUE

TO GPS INTERFERENCE IMPACTS POTENTIALLY AFFECTING EMBRAER PHENOM

300 AIRCRAFT FLIGHT STABILITY CONTROLS, FAA RECOMMENDS EMB PHENOM

PILOTS AVOID THE ABOVE TESTING AREA AND CLOSELY MONITOR FLIGHT

CONTROL SYSTEMS

This is being presented in such a way as to make readers believe it's an anti-drone/drone defense technology that is being tested.  But, it has the potential to cause certain GPS related flight stability control systems fail catastrophically?  Keep that in mind for the next link.  The EgyptAir MS-804 story shares several intriguing similarities with the strange loss of Malasia Airlines flight 370 that mysteriously disappeared over the Indian Ocean in March this year.  And note that the effects do not extend below 50 feet above the  ground.  Wouldn't the airspace at 0 to 50 feet be one of the most important areas to control if drone defense was really the issue?

EgyptAir Flight MS-804

The earliest reports of the EgyptAir disaster indicated the plane disappeared from radar at altitude.

The airline said in a previous tweet, which was also in Arabic, that the plane lost contact with radar at 02:45 Cairo time at a height of 37,000 feet. EgyptAir initially said the plane was 80 miles, or 10 minutes, from Egyptian airspace. It later said the plane was 10 miles into Egyptian airspace.

The radar shows @EGYPTAIR flight at 37,000 feet as it approached Cairo. Constant heading, speed, altitude. #MS804 pic.twitter.com/yXk9qzt9fC

— Russell Lewis (@NPRrussell) May 19, 2016

“They did not radio for help or lose altitude. They just vanished,” Ehab Mohy el-Deen, head of the Egyptian air navigation authority, told the New York Times.

Very shortly, a host of conflicting reports emerged telling a story of rapid loss of altitude and extreme maneuvers on the way down.

Despite early reports of locating signals from the black boxes, nothing more was heard about them until a French naval vessel supposedly located signals from them two weeks later.  Still no word if the boxes have been recovered, six days after the French announcement.

Directed Energy weapon technology has been a focus of weapon developers for a very long time:

The US Military Used Lasers to Shoot Down a Drone in 1973

Don't be too distracted by the right hand.  Masers are far more interesting than lasers are.

I can imagine three working hypotheses to consider.

1.  EgyptAir flight 804 was a victim of a terrorist bomb.  If this is the case, we should see reports of large pieces of wreckage, a wing, a tail section, something.

2.  EgyptAir was a victim of a false flag op using conventional explosives or fire to bring it down, to increase public fears of terrorism.

3.  EgyptAir was brought down by an operational test of ground based DEW testing, space based DEW testing, or a combination of both ("both" is the most likely scenario when you consider the role of harmonic interactions between two or more energy sources projected from two different locations and angles...an important element in DEW research)  , early intimations that this flight simply disappeared from radar at 37,000 feet make this speculation intrigueing.  And could be favorably compared with the tiny pieces of wreckage found so far.  I've seen nothing of any substantial size recovered to date.  The potential for a mid-air disintegration is supported by the lack of large debris and is consistent with what I'd expect from modern DEW's.

The US Led "Phoenix Express" naval exercise was in progress when EgyptAir flight 804 went down, while in the airspace above the exercise.  Platforms for earth based DEW's with potential to interact with space based systems were part of the overall picture. 

Proof?  Of course not.  And we won't be getting any proof any time soon.

Keep watching, more to come.

Edited by Jostler
3 people like this

I saw this earlier. But you confused me with the term DEW.

I thought you were referring to the Distant Early Warning system for nuclear attack.

This has been phased out but I thought maybe they were bringing it back due to heightened tensions.

DEW seems to be an acronym adopted by the weapon developers to describe a range of weapons, with a variety of effects, that rely on energetic emissions, both focused and targeted at very small targets, or diffuse and blanketing large areas.  The wavelengths used run the gamut of the electromagnetic spectrum depending on the desired effects, from ELF frequencies to far above visible light frequencies.  It's a big playground with lots of interesting sections and different kinds of fun to enjoy.

They now admit to having room-temperature solid-state MASERs.

Makes you wonder how far they have really progressed.

13 minutes ago, VonLud said:

They now admit to having room-temperature solid-state MASERs.

Makes you wonder how far they have really progressed.

That's rather disturbing if true. O.o

This is old news and wouldn't even merit mentioning but for one odd detail:

The recent Ft. McMurray fire would have remained a disaster, but this report made me scratch my head...vigorously.

Something to hide? Anyone entering Fort McMurray required to sign non-disclosure agreement

I have yet to discern what could be the reasoning behind a non-disclosure order for a natural disaster.  And just who has the authority to clamp down on this with such measures?  And why?  Why were reporters herded onto a bus instead of allowed to bring their own vehicles and equipment into the fire zone?  Security?  I'd have expected the vetting process confirming reporter's credentials to be sufficient to allay fears of looting if that was the issue.  Perhaps not.  And perhaps the bus driver knew where NOT to drive...

Space based DEW's are rumoured to have the  ability to start fires on the ground.  I've periodically checked back in on this story, waiting for official word  on the cause  of the  fire.  Fires are common of course, but one that begins in clear weather is most likely of human origin.  Which is about the only clear statement officials have made to this point:

Fort McMurray fire "mostly likely human caused": Official

"That's according to comments made to the Globe and Mail by Alberta's senior wildfire manager, Chad Morrison, who said Saturday that though the fire remains under investigation, it was probably attributable to humans.

"Human-caused really means anything other than lightning. It’s most likely human caused, but we’re continuing to investigate,” Morrison told the newspaper..."

Just more that makes me go "hmm....."

Posted (edited)

Here's a vid I found yesterday on this subject 

Only about a 13 min clip

this next one tho is a great watch but about an hour long. 

Well DEW in the form of mind control and not as a weapon to kill planes 

AKA Gangstalking

Edited by Groove

Just now, Groove said:

Well DEW in the form of mind control and not as a weapon to kill planes 

AKA Gangstalking

It's all part of a very diverse package.

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Jostler said:

It's all part of a very diverse package.

Yes indeed, and that's what worries me. 

5 hours ago, VonLud said:

I saw this earlier. But you confused me with the term DEW.

I thought you were referring to the Distant Early Warning system for nuclear attack.

This has been phased out but I thought maybe they were bringing it back due to heightened tensions.

I had the same thought about DEW; however, I believe that NORAD is still active, and now we have a system I'd like to call Global Early Warning. They can monitor and track launches anywhere on the globe.

It has been so long since I heard the "DEW Line" mentioned I didn't even think of it.  I wish I'd been a bit more clear in the thread title now :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.