Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

USA: Christians confront Satanist '666' ritual in Lancaster

12 posts in this topic

Published on Jun 6, 2016

Members of the Satanic Temple of Los Angeles were confronted by a disgruntled group of Christian protesters in Lancaster on Monday. The satanists were performing a special 6/6/16 ritual, using GPS technology to outline a five-pointed pentagram around the city.

In. Yo. Face.

I didn't realize that modern "Christians" could protest the devil away with lame stadium-styled fan chants, posterboard signs, and bullhorns. lol

As far as I see it, none of those CINO (Christian In Name Only) protestors have the right to cry about religious persecution.   

<iframe width="480" height="295" src="http://wenoo.net/embed/f35d499c0ee25a1d47e" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

36 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I didn't realize that modern "Christians" could protest the devil away with lame stadium-styled fan chants, posterboard signs, and bullhorns. lol

As far as I see it, none of those CINO (Christian In Name Only) protestors have the right to cry about religious persecution.   

Interesting - http://wenoo.net/video/f35d499c0ee25a1d47e

Funny, the Christians would all cry that their freedom of religion was getting taken if people protested their church functions like that, yet they have no problem playing the hypocrite when it comes to a religion different from their own.

2 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Funny, the Christians would all cry that their freedom of religion was getting taken if people protested their church functions like that, yet they have no problem playing the hypocrite when it comes to a religion different from their own.

So which would you prefer? Christianity or Satanism? That all this really comes down to, and it's also nice to see that some Christians have finally grown some balls!

13 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The ancient battles continue.

Christianity today has very little to do with the original. I has become watered down.

Whether a devout Christian or not, the Bible has some good lessons and a sound value system.  These values, principles and morals should be used to install into kids when they are small (without making zealots out of them).  It is for this very reason that we sit with "free-thinking" youths who have a very distorted value system where entitlement and supposed "rights" for X, Y and Z ensure they are given things on a silver platter with very little accountability.  Empathy, honesty, reliability, respect, accountability and trust etc, are concepts they are clearly not aligned with.  Not having or adhering to these values means they have absolutely nothing to transfer to their kids thus the emptiness perpetuates.  Make no mistake, there are a portion of the youth who have and are growing up with a sound value system, but alas the exacerbated procreation of the Darwin-kind is outstripping them at a rate of knots! 

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

Whether a devout Christian or not, the Bible has some good lessons and a sound value system.  These values, principles and morals should be used to install into kids when they are small (without making zealots out of them).  It is for this very reason that we sit with "free-thinking" youths who have a very distorted value system where entitlement and supposed "rights" for X, Y and Z ensure they are given things on a silver platter with very little accountability.  Empathy, honesty, reliability, respect, accountability and trust etc, are concepts they are clearly not aligned with.  Not having or adhering to these values means they have absolutely nothing to transfer to their kids thus the emptiness perpetuates.  Make no mistake, there are a portion of the youth who have and are growing up with a sound value system, but alas the exacerbated procreation of the Darwin-kind is outstripping them at a rate of knots! 

That was so well said and should be framed and hung on the wall in every home everywhere. It pretty much covers everything. You are a very talented writer.

1 person likes this

On 6/7/2016 at 6:03 AM, RabidWolf said:

Why would you call these people "christian in name only"? 

11 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

There has been protests against church services and the rights of christians have been violated all over. The use of the courts and suing have become the prefered method for doing this. 

But i dont think you watch or follow any of those kinds of stories. 

11 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The ancient battles continue.

Christianity today has very little to do with the original. I has become watered down.

Spot on.

Church, like public schools have become so watered down that there doesn't seem to be much truth left in either. 

There is a fantastic book that tells us exactly how to live our lives.  Or not.  That is beauty of free will.  

Soon enough, we will all be forced to choose a side.  Most won't see the fallacy of their incorrect choice until it is too late, unfortunately. 

Good vs. Evil.  Simple.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.