Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

BREXIT POSTAL BALLOT "FRAUD" - British Voters Appalled & Disgusted

1 post in this topic

BREXIT POSTAL BALLOT "FRAUD" - British Voters Appalled & Disgusted

"I am appalled by it. It should be neutral," exclaimed one angry Brit after seeing that Brexit voters are being sent postal ballots with a guide that strongly suggests they should vote for Britain to remain in the European Union.

The "How to vote by post" forms were sent out last week...And, as The reports, this has prompted furious complaints from anti-EU campaigners, as the step-by-step guide includes advice to "read the instructions carefully, then complete your ballot paper" above an image showing a pencil in a hand ticking a box to "remain a member of the European Union." Read more: How do I register to vote in the EU referendum - and when is the deadline?

Multiple reports are emerging that EU citizens have been sent polling cards despite not having a vote in the referendum. Jakub Pawlowski, a Polish citizen living in Kingston, Surrey, tells Guido: “I have been living in UK since 2006 but never applied for British citizenship. I recently bought a house and in December 2015, right after completion, filled the form to get registered on electoral roll. I have selected there that I’m a Polish citizen. I could therefore vote in London mayoral elections this month, however recently I got a polling card for the upcoming referendum on EU membership.”

Non-British EU citizens do not have a vote in the referendum…

Kingston council told Jakub that he was erroneously in their database as a British citizen. But this appears to be a widespread problem: The Electoral Commission should never have allowed this to be sent."

Experts say there is a risk that the forms could be challenged in court because they appear to guide the choice of voters.

Bernard Jenkin - the MP who oversees the conduct of the referendum - noted "any subliminal messaging by authorities purporting to be neutral is absolutely forbidden and it should be reported to the Electotal Commission," and Arron Banks - a backer of the Leave.EU campaign - exclaimed "to send out postal votes with instructions showing people how to vote and favoring the "remain" campaign is the latest outrage... we will be asking our lawyers to contact the electoral commission for an explanation." BREXIT "United Kingdom" Europe "European Union" Vote Election Ballot post postal "royal mail" instructions instruction complain EU campaign advice 2016 2017 future investment paper message "subliminal message" symbolism expat "British Expat" England Citizen "British Citizen" People Euro Pound Business Visa "UK Visa" "schengen visa" graphics illustration politics truth exposed news media entertainment poll "elite nwo agenda"

Officials defended the design of the instruction leaflet, saying "the placement of a pen graphic is incidental... it could not be construed as indicating how to vote."

But the chief executive of Electoral Administrators warned "clearly this has not followed good practice." It seems that the establishment is leaving nothing to chance. With 'Project Fear' now complete - as politicians enter the dark period of propaganda prior to the vote - the manipulation will continue until the status quo is maintained... for now, the polls suggest the establishment is going to have do more...

The pound has fallen after two separate surveys suggested rising support for the UK leaving the EU.

Sterling hit a three-week low against the dollar, dropping 1.5 cents to $1.4358, before recovering slightly.

Against the euro, the pound was 0.46% lower at €1.2705 at midday.

A YouGov poll found 45% favoured the UK leaving the EU, with 41% wanting to stay, while a separate Observer/Opinium poll also found the Leave campaign ahead by 43% to 40%.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.