Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

RAT MEAT SOLD AS CHICKEN WINGS: FDA ISSUES WARNING BEFORE SUPER BOWL

22 posts in this topic

Someone debunk this PLEASE!  Ok, today was a good day to go back to taking animal products (all of them!) out of my diet! And I am! Even if this story is bunk, there's been enough noise made and evidence that we are eating things that we are not aware of.  Possum meat from Mexico, too! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This story is from Feb, 2016, but if it was going on then, it's got to be going on now! 

San Francisco, CA | The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is concerned about an estimated 300,000 pounds of counterfeit rat meat that has been sold as chicken wings in restaurants and grocery stores across America.

FDA inspectors raised concerns when several illegal containers originating from China were seized by customs at the Port of San Francisco and were found to contain rat meat that was meant to be shipped to different meat processing plants across America and resold as chicken.

If hundreds of thousands of pounds of the illegal meat have been seized and are to be destroyed by authorities, the FDA warns an estimated 300,000 pounds of the counterfeit rat meat might still be in circulation and could finish in American plates during the Super Bowl this Sunday.

“The Super Bowl is a period where chicken wings are in high demand and where restaurants and grocery stores often face a penury” explains FDA inspector, Ronald Jones. “This is where the illegal market comes in. Although there is nothing dangerous about consuming rat meat if it is properly cooked, United States laws prohibit the import and sales of rat meat as a comestible item,” he adds.

<snip>

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/rat-meat-sold-as-chicken-wings-fda-issues-warning-before-super-bowl/

Are the two meats that similar in texture and taste that this is possible to mistake when buying wings? xD

3 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

Are the two meats that similar in texture and taste that this is possible to mistake when buying wings? xD

Boneless, yes, I think what they do is grind it up and press it back together! ewwwwwwww

Someone's been reading Clavell LOL

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Someone's been reading Clavell LOL

Not me, though when I looked in wiki it gives away the ending without a spoiler alert.  -_-  ah well, would've been a funny read ^_^

This issue of what food really is made of reminds me of that movie of the train after the end of the world...Snowpiercer. 

Posted (edited)

Soylent Green anyone?

Yummy...

Human meat with soy.

Hillary KKKlinton want's to eliminate all meats from the US diet and replace it with soy

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

Sounds like the poultry industry isn't playin' along with the NWO.

1.25 billion chicken wings are consumed on that one day alone.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Oh snaps I hope this is bunk! I just had some Buffalo Wild Wings this weekend. But I never get boneless  so I guess that's a help. Can't stand the piece meal nuggets sold as boneless. 

35 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Soylent Green anyone?

Yummy...

Human meat with soy.

Hillary KKKlinton want's to eliminate all meats from the US diet and replace it with soy

She seriously wants all men to be feminized badly. Soy is a man killer. 

39 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Soylent Green anyone?

Yummy...

Human meat with soy.

You beat me to it, lol.

Rat meat is an upgrade to some of the stuff we've apparently been/being fed.  It's sooooo much worse than what is publicly reported, I already went thru this break down of my illusionary reality with foods a while ago and accepted the horror of it all.  I also found a way around it, Jedi secret.  =)

When reading labels.... ALWAYS look for the place of origin of the products as well as the ingredients, forget the Nutrition facts charts, lol, those are nonsense, all you need to know is if the products you're buying is actual "food" or "food product" stuff, which is artificial creations.  They really do have everyone looking at the left hand while the right hand goes unnoticed.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Groove said:

She seriously wants all men to be feminized badly. Soy is a man killer. 

Soy neuters, it's a form of birth control, but it also depends on other factors on it's effectiveness too.  Some people can build a tolerance while others are extra sensitive to these things.

Hillary will be the next President, not like that makes any difference in any outcomes for the rest of us, but she truly is one Darkside b*tch from Hell.... who I want to be the face in charge actually, because we need to hurry up and hit rock bottom so we can begin that long climb back up out of all of this.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.