Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Assaulted at a Planned Parenthood Rally! you gotta see this one!

4 posts in this topic

After a man filming a public Planned Parenthood rally was confronted and assaulted by a passerby who was angered that she was being filmed in a public place, a second woman, a feminist, then flipped the script and said that the man with the video camera was actually assaulting her for merely capturing her image on camera.

“I feel assaulted,” the woman said.

At one point the woman even asked the man, A.K.A. radio talk show host Bob Tuskin, holding the camera if he was on drugs. However, in the video the woman appears that she may possibly be the one on drugs, judging by her actions.

Source

they tried the old switcharoo and it failed!

If I was a man and I was married to something like that... nm I won't say it. 

1 person likes this

On Monday, June 06, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Cinnamon said:

If I was a man and I was married to something like that... nm I won't say it. 

Best is to figure it out first, then work from there. Not be married, then figure out shes like that. I know it might be easier said than done, but I think if possibly she was always like this and he just lets it go forever, some people would put up with anything for her. Some women are strange creatures, as well as some men. So I have been told from a female, and I have though the same about her also. If he is able to work through this, it might be wonderful. On the other hand, ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.