Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Bill, White House staff lived in fear of Hillary: Ex-Secret Service officer

16 posts in this topic

Remember that tell all book that was coming out from the Secret service guy? well listen to this.

Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.

Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.

He describes Hillary Clinton as acting friendly one moment, then raging the next.

“What I saw in the 1990s sickened me,” he writes in the intro of the book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”

The book claims she repeatedly screamed obscenities at her husband, Secret Service personnel and White House staffers — all of whom lived in terror of her next tirade.

Secret Service agents had discussions about the possibility that they would have to protect Bill from his wife’s physical attacks, Byrne writes, and the couple had one “violent encounter” the morning of a key presidential address to the nation.

I suggest you go read the rest!

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-all-book-reveals-hillarys-erratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/

1 person likes this

It's no secret it's a psychotic hag. It needs to thrown into the streets of Benghazi. I only hope Libyans would prolong it's suffering.

I wonder how she'd get her human blood to feed her blood addiction in jail :)  She'd probably manage it, but it might be challenging to do and not get outed for it :)

I supposed old Billy boy didn't have many sexual relations with her as well, eh? lol.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I supposed old Billy boy didn't have many sexual relations with her as well, eh? lol.

Nope that is probably why he had it with Monica.

1 person likes this

Just now, JustATrucker said:

Nope that is probably why he had it with Monica.

Bill's sexual habits make me sick.  He's obviously an abuser.  But avoiding relations with  Hilliary I can certainly identify with.  Would you want to tap that??  :)

8 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

Bill's sexual habits make me sick.  He's obviously an abuser.  But avoiding relations with  Hilliary I can certainly identify with.  Would you want to tap that??  :)

Just another screaming example of absolute rubbish with money and the correct connections to the "elite" - who in my opinion are no better.  Almost all are or were somehow involved in some form of sexual misconduct.  Studies have proven over and over that rape and kinky sex has much less to do with the sexual pleasures than it has with power!  These perpetrators are mostly yellow bellied freaking cowards who get their pleasures from man-handling and ill-treating women and kids!

I have much, much more respect for a low-IQ hard working fella who is genuine and pure of heart.  The kind of guy who will stop and help you or offer to come assist in fixing a tractor, truck or equipment.  I detest politicians for the most, they are in the main all tuned in to one "radio" station - WIIFM (What's In It For Me).  Ever noticed how many politicians were / are failed lawyers? It works well for them because they can just continue to lie to the "jury" - Bastards!

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

I have much, much more respect for a low-IQ hard working fella who is genuine and pure of heart.  The kind of guy who will stop and help you or offer to come assist in fixing a tractor, truck or equipment.  I detest politicians for the most, they are in the main all tuned in to one "radio" station - WIIFM (What's In It For Me).  Ever noticed how many politicians were / are failed lawyers? It works well for them because they can just continue to lie to the "jury" - Bastards!

well said

That woman is pure evil.  I fear she is the next president too.  

Has she picked or hinted at a running mate? 

21 minutes ago, False Horizons said:

That woman is pure evil.  I fear she is the next president too.  

Has she picked or hinted at a running mate? 

How about Bill Clinton? Yes, it's legal.

Bernie Sanders. Oh boy!

Elizabeth Warren.

Julian Castro.

Gag me with a spoon.

Just now, VonLud said:

How about Bill Clinton? Yes, it's legal.

Bernie Sanders. Oh boy!

Elizabeth Warren.

Julian Castro.

Gag me with a spoon.

Bill Clinton.   Boy that would be a slap in the face.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.