Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Google Sucks

11 posts in this topic

Google is Quietly Recording Everything You Say — Here’s How to Hear It, Delete It, and Stop It

Matt Agorist June 5, 2016

Thanks to a function of their search software, Google could have years worth of your conversations recorded, and you can hear it for yourself. Your cringe-worthy history can be heard and viewed along with a list of all your searches, at your personal Google history page.

The feature was built into Google’s search function as a means of delivering accurate search results. However, the sheer accuracy and amount of data Google stores is chilling.

The good news is that you can turn it off and delete it, and at the end of this article, we will show you how.

Read the whole post here : http://thefreethoughtproject.com/google-quietly-recording-hear-it-delete-it-stop/

I have done this and I still have butterflys in my stomach . I have become to hate Google as much as I hate government !

1 person likes this

My introduction to Alex Jones was when he recently walked into Google hdqtrs and tried to question them about the same sorts of stuff... Yep Google is the evil big daddy of fakebook and the rest.. 

1 person likes this

They may have a compilation of my search history - fat lot of good that will do them anyway.  As for speech - nope- I do not have a mic connected to my NUC.  I do Skype on the tablet but nothing else on the Net on the tablet.  

I see the great Zuckerberg got hacked as well.  Technology may not be such a good thing in the end - and for all the advancement it has brought it has inevitably also brought a lot of hardship to thousands..

In all human things, one inconvenience can never be cancelled without another cropping up. NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI (1469 –1527)

19 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

They may have a compilation of my search history - fat lot of good that will do them anyway.  As for speech - nope- I do not have a mic connected to my NUC.  I do Skype on the tablet but nothing else on the Net on the tablet.  

I see the great Zuckerberg got hacked as well.  Technology may not be such a good thing in the end - and for all the advancement it has brought it has inevitably also brought a lot of hardship to thousands..

In all human things, one inconvenience can never be cancelled without another cropping up. NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI (1469 –1527)

Very true, technology was supposed to make life easier wasn't it? 

Whew, I turned all that stuff off a long time ago. 

This is from Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden ‏@Snowden  1h1 hour ago

Three years ago, this story on mass surveillance was published. At the time, no one knew it was part of a series.

Edward Snowden ‏@Snowden  2m2 minutes ago

December: the first open court to review mass surveillance finds it unlawful. @POTUS reverses, and calls for reform.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/16/justice/nsa-surveillance-court-ruling/

A federal judge said Monday that he believes the government's once-secret collection of domestic phone records is unconstitutional, setting up likely appeals and further challenges to the data mining revealed by classified leaker Edward Snowden.

U.S. District Judge Richard Leon said the National Security Agency's bulk collection of metadata -- phone records of the time and numbers called without any disclosure of content -- apparently violates privacy rights.

His preliminary ruling favored five plaintiffs challenging the practice, but Leon limited the decision only to their cases.

"I cannot imagine a more 'indiscriminate' and 'arbitrary invasion' than this systematic and high-tech collection and retention of personal data on virtually every citizen for purposes of querying and analyzing it without prior judicial approval," said Leon, an appointee of President George W. Bush. "Surely, such a program infringes on 'that degree of privacy' that the Founders enshrined in the Fourth Amendment."

But then again the US government feels absolutely nothing for the contents of the constitution..do they?

Thank you for posting this. Good stuff for people to know.  

Posted (edited)

On Monday, June 06, 2016 at 3:04 PM, FalkeAuge said:

Here's a cool project..

This should be everywhere, the commercial that is.

Edited by rbear
after,

Relevant / related issue no need for it's own thread - https://medium.com/swlh/how-technology-hijacks-peoples-minds-from-a-magician-and-google-s-design-ethicist-56d62ef5edf3#.98dh6kid6

How Technology Hijacks People’s Minds — from a Magician and Google’s Design Ethicist

Estimated reading time: 12 minutes.

I’m an expert on how technology hijacks our psychological vulnerabilities. That’s why I spent the last three years as a Design Ethicist at Google caring about how to design things in a way that defends a billion people’s minds from getting hijacked.

When using technology, we often focus optimistically on all the things it does for us. But I want to show you where it might do the opposite.

Where does technology exploit our minds’ weaknesses?

I learned to think this way when I was a magician. Magicians start by looking for blind spots, edges, vulnerabilities and limits of people’s perception, so they can influence what people do without them even realizing it. Once you know how to push people’s buttons, you can play them like a piano.

Google tells its' employees that they should follow ALL laws...sounds like an elitist mandate or oxymoron corporate morality.  The color combinations of the Google emblem and the limited pictures you see of their facilities is like...Kindergarten...All I ever needed to know I learned in Kindergarten...

To everyone else, do whatever you want, because if we happen to collect it in some form maybe you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.

On 6/6/2016 at 3:04 PM, FalkeAuge said:

Here's a cool project..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.