Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Alien Influence Are They Here ?

7 posts in this topic

‘Non Humans Among Us’ - The Alien Influence

The evidence in history seems to imply just such the further back you look.
They were depicted in two different ways, one, as humanoid and the other, as some kind of bird-man. The most ancient of all Chinese texts is the mysterious 'I Ching' which describes how humans were genetically modified by a Goddess known as 'Nu Kua,' she was a reptilian, who's descendants became the Emperors of China. Even the ancient Shaman spoke of them.
An apparent race, back in history, also, lost control of planet earth to a vicious race of reptiles with dragon faces.
The further one looks into history they continue to find mention of a returning race of reptiles with dragon faces driving circular spaceships.
Scientists speculate that if we ever did encounter aliens from outer space, they would we more like intelligent dinosaurs, as cunning and smarter than humans.
The Dropa Stones are, estimated, to be 12,000 years old and date back to the age of Atlantis. They contain more claims of people traveling in space ships. The spiral grove is actually composed of tiny hieroglyphs that tell the incredible stories of spaceships from some distant world that crash landed into the mountains (is there any wonder why the Dropa stones disappeared?).
'The Kabbalah' is a collection of texts which are forbidden to be studied before the age of 40, and teaches that there are different, invisible parallel universes that intersect with our own reality.
Sumerian cuneiform tablets and cylinder seals made in ancient Iraq, the former Kingdom of Babylon, tell the story of two extra terrestrial star Gods coming to earth and genetically manipulating mankind. These aliens star gods were called Enlil and Enki. There alien race was called the 'Annu-naki,' which, roughly, translated means: 'prince's of the royal genetic seed.
On every continent of the planet earth there are giant temples which are aligned with the stars of the planets.
I could continue onward with this list into the thousands, and all from history older than you, or any one you know, and as far back as they, or you, can think into history.
In the past non humans were among us and to date they are still here on Earth.

Is this bull shit or real I am looking for answers

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, CSB said:

‘Non Humans Among Us’ - The Alien Influence

The evidence in history seems to imply just such the further back you look.
They were depicted in two different ways, one, as humanoid and the other, as some kind of bird-man. The most ancient of all Chinese texts is the mysterious 'I Ching' which describes how humans were genetically modified by a Goddess known as 'Nu Kua,' she was a reptilian, who's descendants became the Emperors of China. Even the ancient Shaman spoke of them.
An apparent race, back in history, also, lost control of planet earth to a vicious race of reptiles with dragon faces.
The further one looks into history they continue to find mention of a returning race of reptiles with dragon faces driving circular spaceships.
Scientists speculate that if we ever did encounter aliens from outer space, they would we more like intelligent dinosaurs, as cunning and smarter than humans.
The Dropa Stones are, estimated, to be 12,000 years old and date back to the age of Atlantis. They contain more claims of people traveling in space ships. The spiral grove is actually composed of tiny hieroglyphs that tell the incredible stories of spaceships from some distant world that crash landed into the mountains (is there any wonder why the Dropa stones disappeared?).
'The Kabbalah' is a collection of texts which are forbidden to be studied before the age of 40, and teaches that there are different, invisible parallel universes that intersect with our own reality.
Sumerian cuneiform tablets and cylinder seals made in ancient Iraq, the former Kingdom of Babylon, tell the story of two extra terrestrial star Gods coming to earth and genetically manipulating mankind. These aliens star gods were called Enlil and Enki. There alien race was called the 'Annu-naki,' which, roughly, translated means: 'prince's of the royal genetic seed.
On every continent of the planet earth there are giant temples which are aligned with the stars of the planets.
I could continue onward with this list into the thousands, and all from history older than you, or any one you know, and as far back as they, or you, can think into history.
In the past non humans were among us and to date they are still here on Earth.

Is this bull shit or real I am looking for answers

I believe those video glitches are just that. glitches due to frame rate differences captured by video camera's recording tv's. But i guess i could be wrong.

It's real. The Anunnaki were extremely long-lived and imparted their longevity to their hybrid children. 

When Adam and Eve ate the forbidden apple of knowledge, the scales fell from their eyes. As mankind gradually lost its preponderance of alien dna, humans became the soft pink (or brown) creatures of today who live 70 to 100 years. The Anunnaki were also bright and silvery. When Noah was born, his bright skin alarmed his father, Methuselah, who suspected his child was the offspring of a god. 

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe110.htm

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I believe those video glitches are just that. glitches due to frame rate differences captured by video camera's recording tv's. But i guess i could be wrong.

You're not completely wrong. Those glitches are actually streaming rate glitches and only happen with compressed digital video signals & sometimes with digital video player errors. (Compressed video doesn't change every pixel for every frame. It saves file size & streaming bandwidth by compression which uses whatever it can pixel-wise from the previous frame so long as it hasn't changed)

Having been alive long before the digital age, I can say for sure that no one ever morphed into some freaky thing until the technology changed over from analogue to digital.

Please, don't anyone link me to something now on YouTube and claim it is from an analogue source. I don't care what the source was, since it has obviously been converted to compressed digital video in order for it to be on YouTube or any other internet video site.

That being said:
Were aliens here during ancient history? Probably.
Are they here now? Very unlikely. 

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

You're not completely wrong. Those glitches are actually streaming rate glitches and only happen with compressed digital video signals & sometimes with digital video player errors. (Compressed video doesn't change every pixel for every frame. It saves file size & streaming bandwidth by compression which uses whatever it can pixel-wise from the previous frame so long as it hasn't changed)

Having been alive long before the digital age, I can say for sure that no one ever morphed into some freaky thing until the technology changed over from analogue to digital.

Please, don't anyone link me to something now on YouTube and claim it is from an analogue source. I don't care what the source was, since it has obviously been converted to compressed digital video in order for it to be on YouTube or any other internet video site.

That being said:

Gotta agree with this.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

That being said:

I was on the right track at least! got to agree with you 100%

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.