Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Why we are poor

5 posts in this topic

When you find out what the government really takes from you, you’ll be shocked and outraged, but the evidence is indisputable.

This was a hard video to make because, like most people, learning about our tax system is repulsive and makes my mind shut down. But it’s essential to understanding why we are in the situation we are in. I had the idea for this video for months, but couldn’t figure out a way to make it understandable or believable to the average person. I have done the best I can to explain our servitude with clear and simple to understand examples. 

Outrageous!  We're putting up with this and get no time off because we have to work all the time to pay this garbage, they government robs us in taxes like this and have gotten us into debt in the trillions of dollars.  There's a whole lot of thieving going on and this needs to stop! 

2 people like this

Gold is the currency of kings, silver the currency of gentlemen, barter the currency of peasants and debt the currency of slaves. If you add in the interest paid to banks over a lifetime of working then there really isn't much left. I always try to bargain for a cash deal. Which is why the govt wants to eliminate cash.

Their intention is to crash and burn this iteration of this theft, it's worn out.  Then they will try to re-establish the same foundation at a global level.  Run by people you don't elect or have one whit of control over.  And they will likely succeed.

28 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Their intention is to crash and burn this iteration of this theft, it's worn out.  Then they will try to re-establish the same foundation at a global level.  Run by people you don't elect or have one whit of control over.  And they will likely succeed.

We only have to look at how the EU operates to see this in action, yeh, just think if they get it going on, on a global scale.  Civil disobedience! 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.