Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Transgender Dominates In Girls Track And Field

10 posts in this topic

Published on Jun 5, 2016

Anchorage, AK - For the first time in Alaskan history, a biological male has won all-state honors in girls track and field.

-------------

f*** this shit! 

1 person likes this

Yeah I was thinking of doing miss America and then maybe a penthouse shoot cos I feel like it. In a Mankini. 

Of course he won he has a biological advantage due to larger muscular structure. But the left will say "oh she's so brave" BS! I'm sick of this stuff being forced upon us. I personally have nothing against gay people but this tranny thing is just getting out of hand. 

*gag*.....so over the top stupid...no, evil.

1 minute ago, PrincessButtercup said:

I love how feminists are ok with this shit. 

That's because most of them are fat and so out of shape they don't do sports...so it doesn't affect them personally? 

2 minutes ago, BobMalugaluga said:

What's next an all world athlete competing in the Special Olympics? 

Nothing like cheating to win, I guess, and allowing males to compete against females in sports is exactly that. Regardless of what they call themselves, they are superior in strength, normally. Did I just use the word normally. Slaps self back into lala land. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That's because most of them are fat and so out of shape they don't do sports...so it doesn't affect them personally? 

That hasn't been my experience.  Tell 5 feminist friends of yours you want a boob job and see their reactions: generally unsupportive, and in fact slightly fascist.  Yet it's ok for men to transition to women (and get boob jobs) and then pretend to be women. 

This is quite a serious thing, and it has nothing to do with the health/weight of the feminist in my experience.  They are quite meddling and in fact take pride in meddling behaviors.   

11 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

That hasn't been my experience.  Tell 5 feminist friends of yours you want a boob job and see their reactions: generally unsupportive, and in fact slightly fascist.  Yet it's ok for men to transition to women (and get boob jobs) and then pretend to be women. 

This is quite a serious thing, and it has nothing to do with the health/weight of the feminist in my experience.  They are quite meddling and in fact take pride in meddling behaviors.   

I think this video hits the nail on the head on why they behave the way they do. 

Why Are Feminists Fat & Ugly?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.