Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

21 Reasons Why You Should Want The NWO

3 posts in this topic

Note : I didn't write this so please don't throw rocks at me ! I will just post a few of their so called good reasons way you should embrace the NWO . From there you will have to click the link at the bottom of this thread .. :unsure:

From Ted Twietmeyer
tedtw@frontiernet.net
7-25-4

Here are 21 reasons why the New World Order is so good for you. All those whining patriots out there - who do you think you're kidding? I'll set you straight about what's good for you. The following is based on documents and statements made by globalist leaders that know what's best for you.

1. You want to be monitored at home with cameras and microphones. That's what the new freedom is all about.

2. You have a strong desire to pay 65 cents/mile to the UN for your car, with none of it going to your country. A global welfare state is a good thing for all and you know it. So shut-up and pay your tax, or your car will be disabled by a satellite signal..

3. You should have a strong desire to drive the standardized UN car. The perfect matchbox car has already been designed for you, and all of them will be the same color. Something like when Henry Ford said "You can have your new car in any color, so long as it's black." Could he have been way ahead of us all or telling us something? Did he miss the NWO bandwagon or was he already on it, playing the Tuba? Maybe just getting us ready, or was it just because lacquer was black then?

4. You want your grocery purchasing data sent to your health insurance company, so they can refuse to treat you after warning you to stop eating junk food. And if you don't obey, they will cancel your policy. Its so nice they care so much.

5. It's important to you, to have microphones and cameras everywhere on the streets for your protection. After all, when that "highly motivated" rent-a-cop in the mall sees a thug assaulting you on camera in the rain, he will jump right up and leave his soap opera or CD music to run out to save you.

6. You want the NWO because you finally understand. The president has corrected your understanding that war isn't bad or even harmful to your health. Instead, he has told us that "war is peace." He knows so much more than us, because he's the president. You think you voted for him - or did you?

Here is the link to the other 6 reasons : http://rense.com/general54/21reasonswhyyou.htm

1 person likes this

At least the standardized UN car will not be black, but white instead. That's a change... a change we can all believe in...

2 hours ago, CSB said:

Note : I didn't write this so please don't throw rocks at me ! I will just post a few of their so called good reasons way you should embrace the NWO . From there you will have to click the link at the bottom of this thread .. :unsure:

From Ted Twietmeyer
tedtw@frontiernet.net
7-25-4

Here are 21 reasons why the New World Order is so good for you. All those whining patriots out there - who do you think you're kidding? I'll set you straight about what's good for you. The following is based on documents and statements made by globalist leaders that know what's best for you.

1. You want to be monitored at home with cameras and microphones. That's what the new freedom is all about.

2. You have a strong desire to pay 65 cents/mile to the UN for your car, with none of it going to your country. A global welfare state is a good thing for all and you know it. So shut-up and pay your tax, or your car will be disabled by a satellite signal..

3. You should have a strong desire to drive the standardized UN car. The perfect matchbox car has already been designed for you, and all of them will be the same color. Something like when Henry Ford said "You can have your new car in any color, so long as it's black." Could he have been way ahead of us all or telling us something? Did he miss the NWO bandwagon or was he already on it, playing the Tuba? Maybe just getting us ready, or was it just because lacquer was black then?

4. You want your grocery purchasing data sent to your health insurance company, so they can refuse to treat you after warning you to stop eating junk food. And if you don't obey, they will cancel your policy. Its so nice they care so much.

5. It's important to you, to have microphones and cameras everywhere on the streets for your protection. After all, when that "highly motivated" rent-a-cop in the mall sees a thug assaulting you on camera in the rain, he will jump right up and leave his soap opera or CD music to run out to save you.

6. You want the NWO because you finally understand. The president has corrected your understanding that war isn't bad or even harmful to your health. Instead, he has told us that "war is peace." He knows so much more than us, because he's the president. You think you voted for him - or did you?

Here is the link to the other 6 reasons : http://rense.com/general54/21reasonswhyyou.htm

OH HEEEEEELLLLLL NOOOOOOO!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.