Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

NBC Prediction That We Will All Have an RFID Chip Under Our Skin by 2017

14 posts in this topic

If what he says was there then... how far have they gotten now? 

NBC News: ‘All Americans Microchipped by 2017’

June 5, 2016ADMIN

As per NBC’s gauges, in 2017, all of Americans will be labeled with microchips. These microchips will be embedded into people, which will make all individuals quickly identifiable.

This innovation will be connected so that the inquiry “Am I who I say I am?” is replied. In any case, there are worries that the RFID Microchip will give the legislature an excessive amount of force, giving them the chance to track each move of a person.

This is precisely why in a few states, including Virginia, enactment has begun so this does not happen.

This report likewise made known the RFID Brain Chip that has been produced and it being inspected right now on a few people. As indicated by the report, the utilization of Micro Chips in Bill H.R. 4872 was arranged on page 1014 under “National Medical Device Registry” and it uncovers data around a “Class II Device That is Implantable” and yes, they passed the bill.

http://healthandnaturalmedicine.com/2016/06/05/nbc-news-americans-microchipped-2017/

Posted (edited)

Well, I  guess I won't be an American after 2017. The only chip going inside of me is going to be made out of potatoes. I  do find it telling that mainstream media is now covering crazy conspiracy stuff that has been around since the 80s. 

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Well, I  guess I won't be an American after 2017. The only chip going inside of me is going to be made out of potatoes. 

Sorry bro, no more potato chips.  We need all our potatoes to make batteries for our submarines :)

1 person likes this

Revelations said people would take the mark of the beast and this is it in my opinion.

Even if its true which I doubt the task of putting an RFID chip in every American would be nearly impossible.......Its not like they can round everyone up like cattle. 

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, MetaDoom said:

Even if its true which I doubt the task of putting an RFID chip in every American would be nearly impossible.......Its not like they can round everyone up like cattle. 

It wouldn't surprise me if we see new legislation requiring RFID implantation added to the newborn infant vaccine schedule.

They don't really need for everyone to have it implanted for them to track us all. If they force all hospital born children to have one implanted, all children & teens getting their school vaccinations, as well as the majority of adult consumers who have it implanted for convenience, the few left over people who don't have it can easily be tracked most places by their lack of signal. 

Of course, I could also see there being legislation to "counter terrorism" that requires all citizens to have one implanted for "National Security" reasons. Then news stories flooding the media about innocent people being shot on the streets due to mistaken identities and how it wouldn't have happened if only they had the chip. (that is how they usually play the game, as we all know)

It would be impossible to round up all the people and stick chips in them, however, you can fairly easily herd them into clinics and hospitals and make them think it was their own choice.

1 person likes this

Just now, RabidWolf said:

It would be impossible to round up all the people and stick chips in them, however, you can fairly easily herd them into clinics and hospitals and make them think it was their own choice.

Bingo!  And quite easy to identify dissenters when the time came.  If someone walks past a sensor but doesn't register an implant...there ya go.  You either never visit the shops again or they have an opportunity to nab you whenever they choose.   Time is on their side once they decide to go hard.

20 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

It wouldn't surprise me if we see new legislation requiring RFID implantation added to the newborn infant vaccine schedule.

They don't really need for everyone to have it implanted for them to track us all. If they force all hospital born children to have one implanted, all children & teens getting their school vaccinations, as well as the majority of adult consumers who have it implanted for convenience, the few left over people who don't have it can easily be tracked most places by their lack of signal. 

Of course, I could also see there being legislation to "counter terrorism" that requires all citizens to have one implanted for "National Security" reasons. Then news stories flooding the media about innocent people being shot on the streets due to mistaken identities and how it wouldn't have happened if only they had the chip. (that is how they usually play the game, as we all know)

Well this could be easily done.

You must be chipped to buy food and necessities. Living off the grid will be illegal. Attempting to remove the chip will activate an alarm or poison. 

FEMA camps are getting ready as we speak. Jade Helm has been on stand-by for the signal. I doubt anyone knows what it will be, even the elites. The black swan. Humans are too unpredictable. 

1 hour ago, grav said:

You must be chipped to buy food and necessities. Living off the grid will be illegal. Attempting to remove the chip will activate an alarm or poison. 

FEMA camps are getting ready as we speak. Jade Helm has been on stand-by for the signal. I doubt anyone knows what it will be, even the elites. The black swan. Humans are too unpredictable. 

So you believe that Jade Helm was something more than a military training operation? 

48 minutes ago, MetaDoom said:

So you believe that Jade Helm was something more than a military training operation? 

I think it could be SkyNet, the Artificial Intelligence from The Terminator. A quantum computer was in control of the Jade Helm exercise. Does that mean that tptb don't trust human generals to run the military when shtf?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.