Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Government Drops Crates Full Of Guns & Bullets In Black Neighborhoods

8 posts in this topic

Ex-Gang Member From Chicago Claims

The Government Drops Crates Full Of Guns & Bullets In Black Neighborhoods

"Chicago Doesn't Have A Gun Store!"

This is a link to the video . http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhlG18W4f53Nbalcl3

Uploaded June 03, 2016

An Ex-gang member from Chicago says they are the victims. He claims that the government is dropping crates full of guns & bullets in the black community so that they can lock up certain individuals and that he has seen it with his own eyes in 1990 and 1999. He claims the crates have extended clips, automatic weapons and guns that you cannot buy in a gun stores. Posted By Persist

Whether it's food stamps,  cheese, or crates full of guns, some people need to learn not to take things from the government.  Sometimes,  free is just too expensive. 

2 people like this

Why can't they drop a nuke instead and really clean up 'murica? 

17 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

Why can't they drop a nuke instead and really clean up 'murica? 

ROFL...  I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying... ???????

56 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Personally, I think this guy is full of shit!

I met a guy that just moved from Chicago to here to my small town Iowa . He is the one that told me about this and that's way I searched the subject . He said that Chicago has had guns showing up on the streets in mass for a few years now along with tons of drugs . And he to thinks this is intentional because people there at have this stuff would not be able to afford it .

7 minutes ago, CSB said:

I met a guy that just moved from Chicago to here to my small town Iowa . He is the one that told me about this and that's way I searched the subject . He said that Chicago has had guns showing up on the streets in mass for a few years now along with tons of drugs . And he to thinks this is intentional because people there at have this stuff would not be able to afford it .

Well, if you say this person told you this directly, then I'm more inclined to believe it. I can kind of see tptb doing shit like this, and remember, this story and link/video provided with this thread was from the 90's I believe he said.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.