Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

*Sigh* You're still looking in the wrong place. - SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN

14 posts in this topic

This is the real story

DRUDGE REPORT . COM - http://www.drudgereport.com/

SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN

http://drudgereport.com/flashss.html

-

http://imgur.com/a/yUhn5

-

SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN
Sat Jun 04 2016 18:03:18 ET
**Exclusive**

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

Coming in 3 weeks his tell-all book: 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!'

MORE

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

MORE

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

Developing...

Don't be surprised if he some how, ends up dead, and the book shelved for good.

1 person likes this

here is some more info... gives you an idea what it will cover.

Just now, JustATrucker said:

Don't be surprised if he some how, ends up dead, and the book shelved for good.

nooo doubt.  He better be under a big, big rock for the next few weeks and I hope he's a praying man.

haha...I wonder how many people are out there right now losing sleep over wondering if they're mentioned in that "acknowledgements" page :)

Whatever it contains probably doesn't cover a fraction of what that whore of Babylon has done and is capable of.

1 person likes this

, ,,Theres no way he kept this hush-hush if there is anything "juicy and serious"in the book!!!The Clinton Cartel has people everywhere,they probably knew he was writing this book since he started!!

And if he has anything in the book.HE IS A DEAD MAN(im calling plane crash)

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, yaknow said:

, ,,Theres no way he kept this hush-hush if there is anything "juicy and serious"in the book!!!The Clinton Cartel has people everywhere,they probably knew he was writing this book since he started!!

Here where we live, life's a bit cheaper.  There have been quite a few vehicle crashes at high speed involving controversial characters who somehow did not tow the line or spoke out about the wrong government official etc.  Many years ago the opposing "leader" in Zimbabwe (then Rhodesia) met his fate in a similar way - then thousands of "supporters" were slaughtered.

9 hours ago, yaknow said:

I would have protested "no way" just as loudly as anyone not too long ago, but something has allowed this previously "untouchable" crime family an incredible amount of negative exposure lately.  I think something has shifted and it's something  more than electioneering.  But, I agree, dude needs to stay outta airplanes :)  Whatever larger forces may have shifted focus in some way, this guy is expendable.

The guy is most likely horrified by the thought of hillary in the WH. Brave man and if the book can stop her America, the world, owes him a debt.

1 person likes this

Off topic. What happen to the forum this morning? I tried to get on while I was on break, up picking up my Sunday load, and got so bs, about the site being off line..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.