Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

#Breaking Donald Trump Sex Scandal Hitpiece Revealed By Insider

15 posts in this topic

Oh sheet! this is breaking! washing hit piece coming out any day now!

1 person likes this

i don't see how they can make this stick without witness testimony and freaking photographs.  There might even BE photographs, but if they can't prove underage allegations even that wouldn't be all that big a deal.  Trump has always been a philanderer and everyone now supporting him is aware of it unless they're just willfully clueless.  So far that knowledge hasn't dissuaded them.

I'm guessing it's Soros money behind this WaPo muckraking campaign, but if this is the best they can do he's not getting much for his money.  Trump is good enough at PR to run circles around this and eventually use it to make the detractors look bad

Like I said, they cannot and will not bring harm to him, but they will create major distractions. Those who like Trump will never fall for this nonsense. It's their major card to play, and the last will be a major attack against one of his rallies.

You know I think the money pushing for this hit piece is the same money keeping slick Willies exploits on Jeffrey Epsteins plane and island from coming out on MSM. That said this won't stick. It's just more distractions.

Do sex scandals really have any impact?  The gay thing could, the cocaine use.. meh. 

Inside the Beltway they're either totally misreading the mood of mainstreet or they just don't believe they need to actually respond to it meaningfully.  I think much of America would overlook, philandering, coke snorting, pot smoking and more in a realist that just promised to clean out the whorehouses at 16 Pennsylvania and the Rotunda.

5 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Inside the Beltway they're either totally misreading the mood of mainstreet or they just don't believe they need to actually respond to it meaningfully.  I think much of America would overlook, philandering, coke snorting, pot smoking and more in a realist that just promised to clean out the whorehouses at 16 Pennsylvania and the Rotunda.

They seem desperate pushing this nonsense. The kinks in their armor are showing.

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Do sex scandals really have any impact?  The gay thing could, the cocaine use.. meh. 

Let's ask the man who said, "I never had sexual relations with that woman," and " I smoked pot, but, I didn't inhale."

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

depends on what kind of sex scandal picture they paint for the sheeple. Even if they came out and lied about trump has sexual relations with minors it might hurt his campaign regardless of if its true or not. People are wired that way against paedophilia and its one of the elites tools.

Just now, Ukshep said:

depends on what kind of sex scandal picture they paint for the sheeple. Even if they came out and lied about trump has sexual relations with minors it might hurt his campaign regardless of if its true or not. People are wired that way against paedophilia and its one of the elites tools.

If the pedophilia charge had any substance at all it would hurt.  But they'd need pictures, accusers and birth certificates and time/date stamps before anyone not already hating the man would take the charge seriously.   We already KNOW the Clintons are some of the most murderous, promiscuous and perverted people on earth, at least I'm convinced :)  Pot calling kettle black usually doesn't get far

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It will never work for several reasons.  #1, unless it's about kids, no one cares. #2, his supporters don't care about his real scandals, much less fabricated ones. They've already been ignored,  glossed over,  and rationalized.  

Anyone who has read my posts on here knows I'm not a  Trump supporter.  But I  would never believe this about him. I  have done extensive research on Trump and there hasn't even been a whisper of anything approaching pedophilia connected to him. If there were, I would have found it long ago. 

Edited by octopus prime

I hear it's a fake, attempting to murder his rep. with the American public. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.