Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Darwin award anyone?

8 posts in this topic

Think I saw some fire at the bottom lower left of the video just before it went off... ⚰⚰⚰

Exactly! Don't Fag and drive,    ukshep if u saw this on reddit wtf, there's another video a couple pages off of a little kid riding his bike across zebra crossing and a truck takes out a car and completely wipes out around this kid. The truck just taps his bike but the luck he has is unfknblvbl!!  Have a look mate,   I don't know how to link things and post?? I don't know if smartphones can do it.. It's one thing I admit I'm definitely NOT 2 qik 4. Hahaa

2 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Exactly! Don't Fag and drive,    ukshep if u saw this on reddit wtf, there's another video a couple pages off of a little kid riding his bike across zebra crossing and a truck takes out a car and completely wipes out around this kid. The truck just taps his bike but the luck he has is unfknblvbl!!  Have a look mate,   I don't know how to link things and post?? I don't know if smartphones can do it.. It's one thing I admit I'm definitely NOT 2 qik 4. Hahaa

Hold your finger on the link until you can copy it. Then hold your finger down where you want to paste it until a paste bubble pops up.

I like the comment on that video the guy has hot dog lips:tongue:

11 hours ago, Can't work computer said:

Hold your finger on the link until you can copy it. Then hold your finger down where you want to paste it until a paste bubble pops up.

I like the comment on that video the guy has hot dog lips:tongue:

I think they're more like banana lips personally. lol.

lol Lots of Darwin Awards being issued lately. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.