Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Fake Believe Friday - Fake NASA/News/Clouds/Nukes Hoaxing

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

FAILS From The Darkside - 2

Fake Believe Friday released on Saturdays.... why not?  Gotta work on that, lol.  This one is Google Hangout style and I'm joined by Challenger for this one.....

Of course the beginning and ending are the best parts of most of my videos, there's a few funnies in there spread throughout it though, some running jokes, or ruining jokes maybe?

Comments/opinions?

Edited by JibbyJedi
4 people like this

getting better :D

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

FAILS From The Darkside - 2

Fake Believe Friday released on Saturdays.... why not?  Gotta work on that, lol.  This one is Google Hangout style and I'm joined by Challenger for this one.....

Of course the beginning and ending are the best parts of most of my videos, there's a few funnies in there spread throughout it though, some running jokes, or ruining jokes maybe?

Comments/opinions?

Like it now, look at it tomorrow. Any update from the teevee people?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, grav said:

Like it now, look at it tomorrow. Any update from the teevee people?

I think they finally got done wrapping my package for the network heads last week sometime, no idea when I'll hear back from them.  You guys will be the first to hear the bad news though..... either outcome is bad news so, yay. lol

Edited by JibbyJedi

First, the cloud machine. Clearly a weapon. Has Texas ticked off Nasa? Maybe they turned it off, since flooding rains have subsided. 

Next, atomic bombs. You reminded me of my thread about nucler bombs -- and nuclear power plants.

From

http://failbluedot.com/against-atomic-theory

"Atomic theory is pseudoscience. It is completely unproven: nobody has ever observed an “atom” under laboratory conditions. Rationalisations like track marks in “particle” colliders are little more than ad hoc excuses.

Atomic theory is inconsistent with physics, that says that bodies are attracted to each other through the universal law of gravitation. If we’re really made up of little “particles” (ie. little bodies), shouldn’t they all just gravitate together? Wouldn’t everything our bodies are made of just fall down?"

1 person likes this

Thanks guys.  I don't know if what I'm doing is best or logical, I just know what I can do and what feels right to me, like new captain Kirk with new Spock.  Rothbard is Spock to my James (T) Kirk, and you guys are the bridge crew, haha.   BOTP is coming up next, episode 1.1, way overdue but had all that TV studio shenanigans to get done and wrap up past 2 weeks, then I partied harder than a Rock star last weekend, felt good to enjoy some Darkside.  I had some Darkside points saved up and cashed them in, like Rewards points, when you use the Light side you gain free Darkside points you can cash in and raise a little Hell time to time without worry of penalties, lol.

On 6/5/2016 at 9:45 AM, grav said:

First, the cloud machine. Clearly a weapon. Has Texas ticked off Nasa? Maybe they turned it off, since flooding rains have subsided. 

Next, atomic bombs. You reminded me of my thread about nucler bombs -- and nuclear power plants.

From

http://failbluedot.com/against-atomic-theory

"Atomic theory is pseudoscience. It is completely unproven: nobody has ever observed an “atom” under laboratory conditions. Rationalisations like track marks in “particle” colliders are little more than ad hoc excuses.

Atomic theory is inconsistent with physics, that says that bodies are attracted to each other through the universal law of gravitation. If we’re really made up of little “particles” (ie. little bodies), shouldn’t they all just gravitate together? Wouldn’t everything our bodies are made of just fall down?"

There was so much more to cover about nuke fakery, I'll have to continue with them next time.  Want to show the aftermath of Hiro & Nagasaki compared to Napam devastation.  Those streamers near all the nuke detonations are likely parts of a very long fuse at different areas along it where they get spliced together, I bet we'll find similar in old mine shaft TNT detonation footage.  They were even near the blast from the atomic canon footage, lol, how did your generation not see these little WTFs back then?  How did I not see them?  I guess we weren't really paying close enough attention.... and didn't have VCRs & computers to hit pause and go backwards to rewatch what we just saw for the first times.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.