Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC; Leaves Note Revealing Gov’t Plans to Round up & DISARM Americans

6 posts in this topic

Me tinks cinnamon already did a thread on this, but not the real or fake idea.

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Me tinks cinnamon already did a thread on this, but not the real or fake idea.

Hmmmm OK so I am s l o w again..  Anyway, she can merge or delete it's cool.

There is so much underhanded business going on that it becomes difficult to know if an event is real or manipulated or simply created as obfuscation for some other event..I think it was better in the good old day when the newspaper brought the news some 24 hours later - and we were never subjected to all the subliminal rubbish when we were young.

Not sure if this has been posted

Barack Obama Warns Americans ‘To Be Prepared For A Disaster’

One of the things that we have learned over the course of the last seven and a half years is that government plays a vital role, but it is every citizen’s responsibility to be prepared for a disaster.  And that means taking proactive steps, like having an evacuation plan, having a fully stocked disaster supply kit.  If your local authorities ask you to evacuate, you have to do it. Don’t wait.

2 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

Hmmmm OK so I am s l o w again..  Anyway, she can merge or delete it's cool.

There is so much underhanded business going on that it becomes difficult to know if an event is real or manipulated or simply created as obfuscation for some other event..I think it was better in the good old day when the newspaper brought the news some 24 hours later - and we were never subjected to all the subliminal rubbish when we were young.

When I saw the original story, I was skeptical as well, so your posted thread is covering it from that end of the story. I know if I were the guy this story was about, I wouldn't off myself just because I learned these facts. Hell, it's not like it's a big hidden secret or anything like that.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.