Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Sandy hoax lawsuit against gun manufacturers is going to court!

5 posts in this topic

WTF!!! I'm so sick of this BS! These f***kers just won't quit. So what's next? Are people gonna be allowed to sue Anheuser-Busch for drunk driving? I find it funny that no one (if you believe the official narrative) wants to connect the dots and question why all of these supposed gun men were on some sort of psyc drugs. Or the fact that the majority of these folks are broke but somehow have the means for thousands of dollars of weapons and ammo. I hope this doesn't make any headway but it doesn't look good. What do you guys think?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sandy_Hook_Lawsuit_Against_Gun_Manufacturers_Is_Going_to_Court/51672/0/38/38/Y/M.html

This will be an interesting case to watch.  I wonder how the prosecutor will show that the gun manufactures are negligent. Considering how many guns that are out there not being used vs actually used in a crime.  Hammer, knife and duct tape manufacturers beware. 

30 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

WTF!!! I'm so sick of this BS! These f***kers just won't quit. So what's next? Are people gonna be allowed to sue Anheuser-Busch for drunk driving? I find it funny that no one (if you believe the official narrative) wants to connect the dots and question why all of these supposed gun men were on some sort of psyc drugs. Or the fact that the majority of these folks are broke but somehow have the means for thousands of dollars of weapons and ammo. I hope this doesn't make any headway but it doesn't look good. What do you guys think?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sandy_Hook_Lawsuit_Against_Gun_Manufacturers_Is_Going_to_Court/51672/0/38/38/Y/M.html

There's fakery and then there's fakery. I  believe something happened there, but WHAT exactly it was is another story. Let's just say,  purely for discussion and hypothetical speculation of course,  that  I have tried to obtain fully automatic weapons and the ammo that goes with it.  It's not as simple as you might think. The fact that perpetrators have thousands of dollars worth of this stuff defies logic and common sense. 

Conclusion? They are being supplied both with the weaponry and the psych drugs and conditioning to commit these acts. I  know some think these events never happen at all, and that might be the case.  But I believe they do happen,  are planned and staged,  then carried out.  The WHO is  behind it, should be obvious. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

There's fakery and then there's fakery. I  believe something happened there, but WHAT exactly it was is another story. Let's just say,  purely for discussion and hypothetical speculation of course,  that  I have tried to obtain fully automatic weapons and the ammo that goes with it.  It's not as simple as you might think. The fact that perpetrators have thousands of dollars worth of this stuff defies logic and common sense. 

Conclusion? They are being supplied both with the weaponry and the psych drugs and conditioning to commit these acts. I  know some think these events never happen at all, and that might be the case.  But I believe they do happen,  are planned and staged,  then carried out.  The WHO is  behind it, should be obvious. 

Good reply! There's false flags and then there's False Flags! 9/11 is a good example. We know that it was a FF event and people really did die in those buildings. Now whether people died in the planes the jury's still out on that one.

Posted (edited)

IMO the gun issue is dead.  If they succeeded in outlawing private ownership of all guns tomorrow it would do them little good.  Going after gun manufacturers economically might be their fallback position, but this will be hotly contested I'm sure and *might* actually backfire on them.

Sandy Hook can't stand much scrutiny, and the discovery process of this case just might uncover more than they wish to be seen.

Either way, there are now far too many people who see our rights to own guns as a last ditch defense against a government gone totally out of control for any serious gun confiscation measures to work peacefully.

Which, on the other hand, may well be the point....

Edited by Jostler

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.