Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Possible #RamadanAttacks In the United States and Europe soon!

27 posts in this topic

Was reading a post by @Jostler And i knew i had to make a thread on this. Just had too. You know i like to connect dots that fit. And thus i did that just here.

So i am stating that it is if the events in this article are true and they do attack, when they will do it!

TIMELINE OF EVENTS!

Islamic State Threatens Terror Attacks in U.S., Europe ( ISIS calls Ramadan ‘month of conquest and jihad’ )

JUNE 6th - KEY DATE: Ramadan starts

JUNE 7th - KEY DATE: Last primary election day. Five states, including California, go to the polls ( Likely attack between this date and the Brexit vote )

JUNE 23rd - KEY DATE: Brexit Vote

JULY 4th - KEY DATE: Independence Day  ( Possible Event Date! )

JULY 6th - KEY DATE: Ramadan ends

-

JULY 18-21: Republican National Convention

JULY 25-27: Democratic National Convention

These dates line up on Ramadan and with the current climate that screams out to me watch carefully! And i do not think i need to tell you who the threat comes from. They have to generate the fear to win!

All of the above are a lineup of events through ramadan and as im sure you will notice. Any event between any of these dates could adjust the outcome of the whole. This is why i think we have a high chance of seeing something go on, whether it is a legitimate event or a false flag is a whole other topic. - You can find notes on the dates above also.

This may also connect to this thread: There is going to be a date for a worldwide 24 attack by isis/isil

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shmitah and Jubile are prophetic calculations too. Like the Mayan calendar. People who study these things argue about how to correspond with our calendar. When was Jesus really born? What about when to start numbering years? Was there a year zero?

I never worry about doom dates. I just keep ready to keep from having to get ready. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.   :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest threat I see is the left attacking anyone they don't agree with, it's already happening all over with the Trump rallies.  They claim to be so tolerant, yet beat people who are of a different political persuasion. If there are false flags, there is no more blaming it on right wing "extremists",  the blood is on the hands of left wing extremists, including jihadists, they are a cult and are totally communistic in nature and control. Still wondering how it got this way, regardless, I'm sick of it and the mentally ill running this asylum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ramadan is certainly a season where potentials for Islamic attacks are heightened.  I'm not too worried about the lefty loonies really.  We're so far beyond any political solutions now that even if we got a Ron Paul or someone of equal integrity into the White House  it's very unlikely what is coming could be fully averted.  We're on spiritual footing now and battles will be won and lost in that realm.  Politics are no longer in the people's control and haven't been for quite some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The biggest threat I see is the left attacking anyone they don't agree with, it's already happening all over with the Trump rallies.  They claim to be so tolerant, yet beat people who are of a different political persuasion. If there are false flags, there is no more blaming it on right wing "extremists",  the blood is on the hands of left wing extremists, including jihadists, they are a cult and are totally communistic in nature and control. Still wondering how it got this way, regardless, I'm sick of it and the mentally ill running this asylum. 

I could see that as an issue.

Just now, Jostler said:

Ramadan is certainly a season where potentials for Islamic attacks are heightened.  I'm not too worried about the lefty loonies really.  We're so far beyond any political solutions now that even if we got a Ron Paul or someone of equal integrity into the White House  it's very unlikely what is coming could be fully averted.  We're on spiritual footing now and battles will be won and lost in that realm.  Politics are no longer in the people's control and haven't been for quite some time.

I think now more than ever we as individuals have the spiritual and mental power to fight back! they will never take our minds. Least not mine anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TBH the far right loonies are full of their own problems.  The whole left/right paradigm is a false dichotomy in any case.  We let them frame up the conceptual framework of left and right when it should have always been a tension between liberty and tyranny.  Between law and lawlessness....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let me frame up another dichotomy.  Our enemies want  us to confront them in power encounters in the natural realm.  That is the battlefield we cannot match them on and they know it.  If we are wise, we'll fade the natural realm and choose AUTHORITY encounters in the spirit realm.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Was reading a post by @Jostler And i knew i had to make a thread on this. Just had too. You know i like to connect dots that fit. And thus i did that just here.

So i am stating that it is if the events in this article are true and they do attack, when they will do it!

TIMELINE OF EVENTS!

Islamic State Threatens Terror Attacks in U.S., Europe ( ISIS calls Ramadan ‘month of conquest and jihad’ )

JUNE 6th - KEY DATE: Ramadan starts

JUNE 7th - KEY DATE: Last primary election day. Five states, including California, go to the polls ( Likely attack between this date and the Brexit vote )

JUNE 23rd - KEY DATE: Brexit Vote

JULY 4th - KEY DATE: Independence Day  ( Possible Event Date! )

JULY 6th - KEY DATE: Ramadan ends

-

JULY 18-21: Republican National Convention

JULY 25-27: Democratic National Convention

These dates line up on Ramadan and with the current climate that screams out to me watch carefully! And i do not think i need to tell you who the threat comes from. They have to generate the fear to win!

All of the above are a lineup of events through ramadan and as im sure you will notice. Any event between any of these dates could adjust the outcome of the whole. This is why i think we have a high chance of seeing something go on, whether it is a legitimate event or a false flag is a whole other topic. - You can find notes on the dates above also.

This may also connect to this thread: There is going to be a date for a worldwide 24 attack by isis/isil

 
14
 
14

I'm thinking they won't do anything on JULY 25-27: Democratic National Convention because that's pretty much who they work for, but for the JULY 18-21: Republican National Convention, they might because of Donald Trump.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be surprised if we make it to July, but there's hope :)

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jostler said:

I'll be surprised if we make it to July, but there's hope :)

 

we are living in changing times. The future is unstable. Who knows what lies ahead any more.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump!

JUNE 7th - JUNE 23rd <-- key period for it to affect brexit! events needed to happen as i stated! one has. could be more!

I'm gunna say 18th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.